Squier Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar in Pearl White Metallic
For more than 30 years now, Squier have been offering players a more budget-friendly option in Fender instruments. Whether you want a Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jazzmaster, Jazz Bass, Precision bass, or even a Bronco, the options have been there at a fraction of the traditional Fender cost. And best of all? They're still made by Fender!
A True Class Act
With the Squier Deluxe Stratocaster you get yourself a high-quality, but affordable instrument that's simply out of this world. Featuring a satin-finished maple neck, classic parchment pickguard, "aged" plastic parts (such as control knobs), a gorgeous Pearl White Metallic finish, and a set of Duncan Designed single coil pickups, this guitar just oozes class, both feeling and sounding like a much more expensive instrument.
Duncan Designed Pickups
Designed by pickup giants Seymour Duncan, the SC-101 pickup set uses real Alnico V rod pole pieces, and are specially voiced for each position (Neck, Middle and Bridge). Overall they produce a chimey and bright sound, that's full of the recognisable Strat "Quack" in the notch positions, and offer you a nice, full-bodied tone with ease.
Maple Neck with Satin Finish
Designed specially for comfort and performance, the Squier Deluxe Strat's neck features a modern "C" profile shape, and a smooth satin finish that helps to reduce fret-hand drag when playing.
Great Value for Money
As stated earlier, when playing this guitar it certainly feels like you've got a much more expensive instrument in your hands, despite it being a more-than-affordable price.
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and satin finish
- 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Three Duncan Designed SC-101 single-coil pickups with five-way switching
- Parchment pickguard and aged white control knobs
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with block saddles
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101B Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup), 5-Way Selector Switch
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.