Looking to treat yourself to a unique, vintage-style guitar that's packed full of Fender style and class, that's available at a fantastic price? Then the Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Walnut could well be for you!
Budget-Friendly, Vintage Style Guitar
Squier's Classic Vibe lineup has been 100% designed by Fender to offer players on a budget the opportunity to experience vintage Fender Aesthetics combined with a modern playing feel and fantastic tone.
Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Walnut Highlight
- Affordable, vintage-style Semi Hollow electric guitar
- 100% designed by Fender
- Off-set semi-hollow body design
- Inspired by the original 1976 guitar, with 70's inspired headstock markings and painted headstock contour
- Two Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel plated hardware
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
A Throwback To A Short-Lived Classic
Inspired by the Fender Starcaster, which was released in 1976, this Squier Classic Vibe model rekindles the class and style exuded by those offset semi-hollow beauties.
Offering a combination of versatile sounds, out-of-this-world aesthetics, and a budget-friendly asking price, this Squier Classic Vibe guitar is a stylish throwback to those original models.
When Style and Comfort Combine
In addition to looking fantastic, this guitar is packed full of player-friendly features.
These include a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile, with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard, and even a stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability.
As with every other component on this guitar, the pickups are 100% designed by Fender.
These Wide Range humbuckers perfectly compliment the guitar's semi-hollow design, and deliver an array of thick, hard-rocking tones that are suited to pretty much any style of music.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store or contact our Online Sales Team if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Walnut Specs
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Starcaster
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Binding: Cream
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
- Color: Walnut
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||starcaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.