The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe, seen here with a Maple fretboard and gorgeous Olympic White finish, is a faithful tribute to the evolving Fender Telecaster of the 1970s.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Olympic White Key Features
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style Tele Deluxe guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Two Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-plated, vintage style bridge and tuning machines
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Ideal for beginners and more experienced players alike
- Offers great value for money
- Home Delivery options available
A Faithful Nod To 70s Telecaster Evolution
Squier's latest Classic Vibe instrument lineup is arguably their best range of guitars and basses yet. These great instruments are designed to offer that classic Fender vibe, combined with modern playability, at a price that's attainable for all.
High Quality Construction
In the case of this Squier Classic Vibe guitar, those familiar Telecaster Deluxe curves have been crafted from lightweight Poplar. The body of this guitar is shaped to offer a comfortable playing experience, whether you're seated or standing.
Furthermore, it's packed with great player-friendly features such as the slim "C"-shaped bneck profile and easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Fender Designed Pickups
Awesome, powerful sound is produced via the two Fender "Wide Range" humbucking pickups with a three-position toggle allowing you to choose betwen using either pickup individually or the two together.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe from Professional Music Technology today and get an awesome Telecaster guitar with vintage vibes and modern playability.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe Maple Fingerboard Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model: #0374060505
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.670000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.