Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Black
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
When you buy a Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Black, you know you're getting great value for money from the moment you pick it up.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Black Key Features
- Affordable, classicly style Telecaster Deluxe
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Two Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style tuning machines and bridge
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Perfect for complete beginners or aspiring professionals
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Budget-Friendly, Vintage-style Tele Deluxe
Squier's new Classic Vibe instrument lineup boasts arguably their best range of guitars and basses yet. These fantastic instruments are designed to offer modern playability, combined with that classic Fender vibe, at a fatanstic price.
Featuring a familiarly-curved Poplar body, this Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe is a dream to play, whether you're seated or standing.
In addition to this, it's packed with great player-friendly features such as the slim "C"-shaped bneck profile and easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Authentic Fender Tone
Thanks to the two Fender "Wide Range" humbucking pickups with a three-position toggle, this guitar delivers an awesome, powerful sound.
With the 3-way pickup selector switch, and independent Volume/Tone controls, this guitar is capable of a huge range of thick tones.
Available to Order Now!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe from Professional Music Technology today and get an awesome Telecaster guitar with vintage vibes and modern playability.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Deluxe MN Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Color: Black
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Large '70s Style
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.130000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!