The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a great looking Walnut finish, gives you awesome Stratocaster style at a bargain price.
A Lot of Bang for Your Buck
100% designed by Fender and featuring Fender-Designed alnico pickups, this Squier Stratocaster gives you excellent tone and playability with authentic Fender style at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS Walnut Key Features:
- HSS Pickup Configuration
- Laurel Fretboard
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Classic Stratocaster Style
The iconic Stratocaster body shape not only looks great but allows for easy reach of the upper frets; essential for guitar solos.
The slim “C”-shaped profile of the neck makes it easy and comfortable to play while the Laurel fretboard’s 21 narrow tall frets offer great bends and playability.
Adding to the old-school good looks, neck has a vintage-tinted gloss finish while the headstock is the larger ‘70s style.
Giving this Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster is great sounding and versatile, authentic Fender tone is a set of Fender-designed alnico pickups.
With its HSS configuration, you get a humbucker pickup in the bridge position with single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions for added versatility.
You can select which pickups to use with a 5-position blade giving you the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can shape your sound even further using the two tone knobs (one for the neck pickup and another for the bridge and middle pickups) and the Master Volume control.
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster features some fantastic vintage-style hardware to keep the authentically old-school theme going.
On the body is a vintage-style tremolo bridge with stamped steel saddles, allowing you to perform some great string bending techniques.
The large ‘70s style Strat headstock holds a set of vintage-style tuning machines which look great while providing great tuning action.
Versatile, Authentic and Affordable
With its three pickups and 5-way pickup switching, the Stratocaster is extremely versatile – especially with the inclusion of a humbucker bridge pickup.
Furthermore, being 100% designed by Fender, the tone, style and performance you get is authentically Fender.
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster from Professional Music Technology for an awesome Strat at a bargain price.
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS Walnut Specs:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Walnut Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Walnut
- Control Knobs: Walnut Plastic
- Switch Tip: Walnut
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.