Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster LH IL Olympic White
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster left handed electric guitar, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a great looking Olympic White finish gives you authentic 1960s Fender Jazzmaster style and sound.
Affordable, Vintage-Style Lefty Jazzmaster
As one of the more popular budget-friendly guitar lineups, Squier's Classic Vibe range tends to generate a lot of buzz when they produce new models.
With these latest Classic Vibe guitars and basses however, we get some of the finest instruments the company has ever produced.
Oh, and did we say that they're all 100% designed by Fender?
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster LH IL Olympic White Key Features:
- Vintage-style, budget-friendly, Left-Handed Jazzmaster
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Super-sleek, slim "C" neck shape
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
High Quality Design
With its slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets, the guitar offers incredible levels of playability.
What's more, with its vintage-style tremolo bridge you can get deep, dynamic and expressive performance.
Authentic Jazzmaster Tones
Equipped with Fender-Designed Alnico pickups, this electric guitar gives you the kind of tones the Jazzmaster is renowned for.
These larger, single-coil pickups offer a tone that's both thicker than a standard single coil sound, but also brighter and more articulate than a humbucker.
Go On, Treat Yourself!
Buy the left handed Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster from Professional Music Technology if you want a faithful recreation of the original 60s Fender Jazzmaster with great style, sound and playability at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster LH IL Olympic White Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Color: Olympic White
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Left Handed
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.970000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!