Introducing the new Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB Black - an affordable, high-quality, vintage-style Jazz Bass!
With it's Alnico V single coil pickups, faux tortoise pickguard, 60's style headstock decal, and much more besides, this bass offers modern players a little taste of the swinging 60s at a reasonable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB Black Highlights
- Vintage-style, budget-friendly bass, inspired by those iconic early '60s Jazz Bass models
- 100% designed by Fender
- Ideal for relative beginners
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
- Finance options available
Vintage-Style, High-Performance Jazz Bass
Featuring the kind of looks and tonal versatility that made the original Jazz Basses stand out from the crowd in the early 1960s, this new entry to the Classic Vibe lineup is perfect for aspiring professionals and relative beginners alike.
100% Designed by Fender
Unlike previous Classic Vibe models, the latest lineup is 100% designed by Fender. That means every inch of this bass, from the body and neck, to the headstock, hardware and electronics, have been crafted to impart a truly authentic Fender playing experience.
Authentic Fender Tone
Part of the Fender Jazz Bass charm from its first inception til now is down to the tones generated by those pickups.
This Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass comes equipped with a pair of Alnico Single Coil pickups, specially designed by Fender to generate an authentic Jazz Bass tone.
These pickups offer a bright, clear, and articulate tone, making them suited to pretty much any playstyle, and are perfect for helping you to develop your playing technique.
Classic Vibe Lineup
The prestigious Classic Vibe lineup was developed by Squier and Fender to offer vintage-style instruments at an affordable price. Despite costing so little, these instruments never compromise on quality or playability, and have become a firm favourite amongst players from around the world.
Available to Order Now
Contact your local PMT Store, or our Online Sales team directly, if you'd like to know more about the availability of this stunning bass guitar.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Color: Black
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*