Introducing the all-new Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst - a gorgeous, vintage-style Jazz Bass that won't cost you a fortune!
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Vintage-style, budget-friendly Jazz Bass
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
- Ideal for relative beginners
- Finance options available
60's Style Jazz Bass, Designed by Fender!
Squier's prestigious Classic Vibe series has been designed to offer aspiring musicians the chance at experiencing a vintage playing experience, without the hefty price tag that usually accompanies such things.
The end result is what many musicians the world over would consider as some of the best value for money instruments available on the market today!
Superb Value for Money
With it's classic 3-colour Sunburst finish, comfortable poplar body and sleek maple neck, and articulate Alnico single coil pickups, this fantastic bass guitar is ideal for relative beginners or more experienced players on a tight budget.
100% Designed by Fender
Every inch of this bass, from the body and neck, to the hardware and electronics, has been designed by Fender. The end result is an incredible bass guitar that imparts an authentic Fender playing experience from the moment you pick it up.
Authentic Fender Tone
Featuring a set of Fender-designed Alnico Single Coil pickups, this bass produces an array of bright, clear and articulate tones.
Thanks to this versatile array of available tones, a hallmark of the Jazz Bass, this instrument is also suitable to pretty much any musical genre or playstyle too.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this gorgeous Jazz Bass.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
September 4, 2019Read Article
February 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*