The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Custom Tele 3-Tone Sunburst is a stylish homage to the double-bound Telecasters of the 1960s, and it can be yours for a fantastic price.
Vintage-Style Guitar, Budget-Friendly Price
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup has been specially designed by Fender to introduce relative beginners and players on a budget to those groundbreaking guitars of yesteryear.
Not only have they succeeded in this, but they've done it in style!
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Custom Tele 3-Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style electric guitar
- Nato body, with binding to the top and back
- Slick Maple neck, with a comfortable "C"-shaped profile
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with an easy-playing 9.5" radius and narrow-tall frets
- Two Fender-designed Single Coil pickups with Alnico V magnets
- Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles
- Superb value for money
- Ideal for beginners and aspiring professionals alike
Traditional Tele - Evolved
An early 60s evolution of the traditional Telecaster, the Custom Tele offered a little extra aesthetic style in shape of binding to the top and back.
These "Double Bound" Custom Telecasters were soon seen played regularly by some of history's most influential players - including none other than Keith Richards.
This Classic Vibe 60s Custom Tele from Squier pays homage to those Double-Bound models: it looks great, sounds great, feels great, and best of all can be yours for a great price.
With its double-bound single-cut body shape crafted from Nato - a wood similar to Mahogany in terms of tonal properties - and affixed with a bolt-on neck, this guitar offers the kind of rock-solid feel and reliability that the Telecaster is renowned for.
In addition to this, the neck is carved with a comfortable "C"-profile shape, and is capped with a Laurel fingerboard sporting an easy-to-play 9.5" radius.
Fender Designed Pickups
To deliver that truly authentic, instantly-recognisable Telecaster "twang", this Classic Vibe guitar has been fitted with a set of 100% Fender Designed single coil pickups.
Whether it's the tell-tale twang of the bridge position, the mellow, warm, bluesy jazz tone from the neck position, or a pleasant combination of them both that you want, this guitar can take you there and beyond.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget, if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Custom Tele 3-Tone Sunburst Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0374040500
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Finish: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||nato body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.