The Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Fiesta Red would make a great entry-level guitar for any beginner or aspiring professional looking to take their first steps into the world of the Strat.
A Celebration Of The Strat's Birth
For this new lineup of Squier Classic Vibe instruments, each and every component has been 100% designed by Fender, resulting in what many players have described as the finest guitars Squier have ever made!
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Fiesta Red Highlights
- Budget-friendly, 50s-inspired electric guitar
- Dual-cutaway body, designed for comfort and playability
- Sleek, "C"-shaped Maple neck, capped with a Maple fretboard
- Three Fender-designed Alnico V single coil pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Original-era Fiesta Red finish
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for complete beginners and aspiring professionals alike
A Throwback To Fender's Golden Era
In 1954, the Fender Guitar Company unleashed their latest creation - the Stratocaster guitar - on the unsuspecting public, and it changed the musical landscape forever.
With this Classic Vibe 50s Strat we have a guitar that pays homage to those original, mid-50s models in terms of style, and combines these aesthetics with modern playability and tone.
Featuring the traditional Strat double-cutaway design, and a bolt-on neck construction, this Classic Vibe 50s Strat is as comfortable and reliable as you'd expect of a guitar with that name.
The neck on this guitar is carved with a comfortable "C"-shaped profile, and has been capped with an easy-playing, 9.5" Radius Maple fingerboard.
Fender Designed Pickups
From Buddy Holly to Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn to Eric Johnson, the tonal capabilities of the Stratocaster has been showcased to good effect for more than six decades. This tonal versatility is thanks to the trio of Single Coil pickups and precise tone-shaping options that it offered.
In true Strat tradition, this Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster comes equipped with the familiar set of Single Coil pickups. These pickups have been constructed with Alnico V magnets, and have been 100% designed by Fender to ensure they produce that classic Strat tone in a manner suited to the modern age.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 5-way pickup switch, along with the Tone and Volume controls, this awesome guitar is as tonally versatile as you'd expect a Strat to be.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more regardining the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online today you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Fiesta Red Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Fiesta Red
- Model #: 0374005540
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
November 14, 2017Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.