Squier Affinity Stratocaster Laurel Race Red
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
For more than three decades, Squier guitars have been widely regarded as arguably the best budget-friendly alternative to their infamous Fender counterparts, and they continue to do so to this day.
With the Affinity series, Squier seem to have perfected the art of keeping the price down, whilst ensuring the quality is arguably the best available on the market in the sub-£200 price range.
Make Your First Guitar a Good One!
With this Squier Affinity Stratocaster you get a stunning entry into the Affinity Lineup, with an all-new Laurel fretboard, classic-sounding single coil pickups, and a gorgeous Race Red finish.
Featuring a modern "C"-shaped neck profile, stylish chrome hardware, and even a two-colour headstock logo, this guitar looks and feels great, and would make the ideal choice for a complete beginner looking to take their first steps on the road to rock stardom.
"C"-Shaped Neck Profile
Designed to offer comfort, whatever your playstyle, the "C"-Shape has been the most prevalent neck profile since the 1960s. This shape fits nicely into your hand, allowing your fingers to comfortably wrap around the fretboard, and granting you comfortable levels of access to each and every note.
Classic Strat Pickup Configuration
Whether you want to play some nice, clean, wholesome pop music, or downright dirty blues-rock, these are the pickups for you. With three distinct sounding pickups, and a 5-way configurator switch for you to choose which are active, the voicings on this guitar range from smooth and mellow, through to bright and biting, with that familiar Strat "Quack" sound sitting somewhere inbetween.
Comfortable Body Design
One of the key features of the Stratocaster guitar, from it's original outing in 1954, to its modern-day counterparts, is the ergonomic body design. Perfectly curved to sit comfortably against your body, whether you're sitting or standing, the Strat body shape is one that has withstood the test of time, and is the most commonly replicated body of the past six decades.
You only need to play a strat once to see just why they're widely regarded as the most popular guitar around.
Squier Affinity Stratocaster Highlights
- Affordable, beginner-friendly Stratocaster electric guitar in a Race Red finish
- Classic 3 Single Coil pickup design
- Vintage-style synchronised tremolo and bridge
- 21-Fret Laurel fingerboard
- "C"-Shaped Neck Profile offers a comfortable playing experience
- Large headstock design with two-colour (black and gold) Squier logo
Squier Affinity Strat Technical Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.960000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!