The Squier Affinity Stratocaster, seen here in a fantastic Imperial Blue gives you authentic Stratocaster style at a great value price.
Authentic Strat Style, Unbeatable Value
The Squier Affinity Series gives you authentic Fender style at great value prices.
With its great looking Stratocaster style body and genuine Fender-inspired design, the Squier Affinity Stratocaster is a fantastic beginners guitar.
Crafting the Squier Strat
Alder has been used for the body of the Squier Affinity Stratocaster and it features the iconic double cutaway Stratocaster shape.
Not only does it look great, this double cutaway design allows for easy reach of the higher frets; essential for high-reaching guitar solos.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck with a comfortable "C" shape profile holding a Laurel fretboard with a modern 9.5" radius for great playability.
Making it one of the most versatile electric guitars in the world, the traditional Stratocaster features three single-coil pickups.
With its 5-position blade, the Squier Affinity Stratocaster allows you to use the pickups in the following ways:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can further shape your sound with the Master Volume knob and two separate tone knobs; one for the neck pickup and another for the middle pickup.
Fantastic First Guitar for Beginners
With such an incredible price and authentic Fender style and amazing versatility, the Squier Stratocaster is a great first guitar for beginners.
It also makes for an inexpensive back-up for more seasoned guitarists.
Buy the Squier Affinity Stratocaster from Professional Music Technology and turn your guitar playing dreams into a reality.
Squier Affinity Stratocaster Imperial Blue Specs:
- Model Name: Affinity Series Stratocaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Imperial Blue
- Model #: 0370600587
- Series: Affinity Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Colour: Imperial Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.00x14.50x44.50 IN
- Weight: 8.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.630000|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.