For all Omnisphere 1 customers, this handy upgrade path gives you full access to the latest version of Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.
Compatible with both Standard and Transfer licenses.
Omnisphere 2.6 Key Feature Updates
Major Arpeggiator Update
Omnisphere’s renowned Arpeggiator has been greatly enhanced with all new creative tools, a brand new preset library and much more. The musical possibilities are vastly expanded, making it one of the most flexible arpeggiators ever, while still being fun to use. Best of all, Omnisphere 2.6 can now capture the MIDI data of what the arpeggiator is doing as a standard MIDI file, which can be dragged to any DAW for further editing!
Expanded Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere’s unique Hardware Synth Integration feature bridges the physical experience gap between software and hardware, giving users intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their hardware synth. With the new 2.6 release, many requested hardware synth profiles have been added, including support for over 60 popular hardware synthesizers from Moog®, Sequential®, Roland®, Korg®, Novation®, Nord®, Behringer®, Access®, Studiologic® and Yamaha®. The supported hardware synths cover a wide array of form factors and price ranges for different types of users.
Omnisphere 2.6 features a newly expanded “Hardware Library” with hundreds of new patches created by Eric Persing and their renowned Sound Development team. Notably, this update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities.
- 2.4 GHz or higher processor
- 8GB of RAM or more recommended
- 64GB of free hard drive space
- Registered Omnisphere 1 Software
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, AAX capable host software
- 64-bit host
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- VST 2.4 or higher, AAX capable host software
- 64-bit host
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Key Features:
- Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
- Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
- Spotlight - EDM library with next-level, modern sounds
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
- 57 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- Mini-Browser available at all times plus larger Full Browser design
- Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
- Eight independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock™ feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features …and much, much more!
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*