The Shure SM86 has been specifically tailored to meet the demands of rigorous touring and live sound applications. It features an internal 3-point shock mount to minimize handling noise, and a 2-stage pop filter to reduce wind noise from outdoor venues or a busy live stage environment.
The Shure SM86 is ideal for a lead vocal artist. It is most suited for performances on stage but is equally at home for use in the studio.
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal in-ear monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*