Shure SM86 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This microphone has been specifically tailored to meet the demands of rigorous touring and live sound applications, ideal for a lead vocal artist.
It features an internal 3-point shock mount to minimize handling noise, and a 2-stage pop filter to reduce wind noise from outdoor venues or a busy live stage environment. It is most suited for performances on stage but is equally at home for use in the studio.
Shure SM86 Condenser Vocal Microphone Features:
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal in-ear monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
Shure SM86 Condenser Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Product Type Microphone
- Weight 278 g
- Colour Dark grey, matt silver
- Body Material Steel
- Recommended Use Professional audio - vocal
- Sensitivity -50 dBV/Pascal
- Frequency Response 50 - 18000 Hz
- Dynamic Range 124 dB
- Pickup Pattern Cardioid
- Connector Type Microphone (XLR)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.680000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.