Shure SM57-X2u USB Digital Bundle
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Shure SM57 is one of the most popular microphones in the world, and this package allows you to use it with you computer! It includes a standard SM57 with XLR connection, which means it can also be used live or in the studio as usual whenever required, but the X2u USB adaptor turns the SM57 into an USB mic! Package also includes microphone clip, USB cable, storage bag, and user guides.
Practical package that allows you to use a standard SM57 for digital recording.
The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.Features
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!