When it comes to reliable wireless microphone systems for any situation, there are few companies that can match Shure in terms of quality and clarity - so if that's what you want, then we haave just the thing for you!
Wireless Excellence, Wherever Required
With the Shure SLXD2/SM58 you get an excellent combination of industry-leading digital wireless technology and legendary SM58 mic performance.
This setup offers transparent, 24-bit digital audio alongside rock solid RF performance, with easy setupi and rechargability options making it perfect for regular performers and vocalists on the move.
Due to the design of the SLX-D2/SM58, you have no need for a bodypack transmitter - the transmitter is attached to the mic directly!
This means that you can easily sync up to your wireless receiver, and never have to worry about movement restrictions when you perform.
In addition to this, you can attach a variety of interchangeable microphone choices to the SLX-D2 transmitter, ensuring it's the correct solution in a wide range of situations.
Shure SLX-D Wireless Transmitter SM58 Highlights
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics
- Rugged metal construction
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.