Shure SLX-D1 Bodypack Transmitter
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Looking for an extra transmitter for your new Shure SLX-D wireless system, that can be used with a wide variety of microphones, and that will offer transparent, 24-bit digital audio? Then we have just the thing for you!
High Quality Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
With the Shure SLX-D1 you get a transmitter with rock solid RF performance, that offers easy set up and rechargeability options.
The SLX-D1 features industry-leading digital wireless technology and design, and easily syncs up with your Shure wireless receiver.
Versatility Is The Key
The beauty of Shure's industry-leading wireless systems is the wide range of options they offer - and the SLX-D1 is no different.
This transmitter provides TQG connectivity to a wide range of microphone options, making it the ideal solution to most of your wireless needs, from motivational speakers to live stage performers.
Shure SLX-D Bodypack Transmitter Highlights
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- Operating range of 100 m (300 ft.)
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries. Upgrade to the optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery to monitor battery charge status in hours and minutes, as well as battery life and health statistics.
- Choice of instrument cable or lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones
- Ergonomic and durable plastic construction
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Power Supply||2 x AA Batteries|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!