Shure PGADRUMKIT6 Drum Microphone Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Shure PGADRUMKIT6 Drum Microphone Kit is your complete package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound capture for full drum kit performance and recording – in the studio or live show.
PGADRUMKIT6 – Six Piece Drum Microphone Kit Including Cables
Six Microphone Kit
The Shure PGADRUMKIT6 Drum Microphone Kit from collects together six professional quality of the essential drum kit microphones from the Shure PG Alta microphone series. The PG Alta series sees Shure bringing top quality products with that legendary solid construction and sound reproduction that Shure are known for in a more affordable form. So, if you’re just starting out or you’re on a tight budget then the PGADRUMKIT6 is perfect for you. The microphones included in the Shure PGADRUMKIT6 set are 1 x PGA52 cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone, 2 x PGA56 snare/tom microphones, 1 x PGA57 cardioid instrument microphone and 2 x PGA81 condenser microphones.
The Shure PGA52 is designed specifically for use with kick drums the Shure PGA52 delivers fantastic clarity in kick drum and low-frequency performance and recording with the PGA52’s tailored frequency response range being a focused 50 Hz – 12kHz.
The Shure PGA56, of which there are two in this kit, was designed specifically with toms and snare in mind and whether you’re performing live or recording in the studio you’ll get the fantastic sound quality that you have come to expect from Shure. With two in the pack you can get your toms covered nicely.
Next, the PGADRUMKIT6 includes the PGA57; the PG Alta series’ take on the popular Shure SM57 dynamic microphone. The PGA57 is a very versatile microphone which can cover all sorts from amplified to acoustic instruments but is perfectly suited in the PGADRUMKIT4 to close-miking snare drums.
Lastly, included in the Shure PGADRUMKIT6 microphone set are two PGA81 condenser microphones. The PGA81 is a professional quality microphone with a flat response and with two of these in the kit they’re perfect as your overhead mics picking up the delicious timbre of the cymbals and getting the overall ambience of the kit.
The Shure PGADRUMKIT6 drum microphone kit also comes with a whole host of accessories including 3 x A25D break-resistant microphone clips, 2 x AP56DM break-resistant drum rim mounts, 4 x XLR-XLR cables (4.6m in length) and a handy, zippered carrying case to keep your drum microphone kit safe and secure when storing or transporting them.
What’s included in the Shure PGADRUMKIT4 Drum Microphone Kit?
- 1 x PGA52 Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
- 2 x PGA56 Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphones
- 1 x PGA57 Cardioid Instrument Microphone (ideal for snare drums)
- 2 x PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphones
- 3 x A25D Break-Resistant Microphone Clip
- 2 x AP56DM Break-Resistant Drum Rim Mounts
- 6 x XLR-XLR Cables (4.6m)
- 1 x handy and secure, zippered carrying case for storage and transport
Shure PGADRUMKIT6 Drum Microphone Kit Features:
- PG ALTA series microphones with legendary, professional quality Shure sound
- An all-in-one package giving you all you need to mic a drum kit
- Six microphones tailored to recording and reproducing drum kit audio
- Break resistant microphone clips and drum mounts for security and convenience
- Six XLR-XLR cables so you’re good to go
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.500000|
|Series||PG Alta Series|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.