Shure KSM9HS Vocal Condenser Microphone Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Looking for a versatile Vocal Microphone that can capture the subtleties of your vocals even under the most demanding of live conditions? Well, the KSM9HS from Shure has got you covered!
Detail & Durability, In Perfect Harmony
As part of Shure's innovative KSM line of microphones, the KSM9HS is exquisitely engineered to capture the extraordinary details required for studio environments, whilst withstanding the rigorous demands of live stage environments without any loss in audio performance.
Shure KSM9HS Vocal Condenser Microphone Black Features:
- Extremely consistent polar response.
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminium housing
- Wired and wireless options
- Available as Axient and UHF-R wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Black finish (wired), black and champagne finishes (wireless capsules)
- Included Padded Carrying Case, Stand Adapter and Thread Adapter
Flexibility In Your Sound
The KSM9HS features the option to switch between different polar patterns for that extra bit of flexibility in your performance.
Choose between hypercardioid and subcardioid polar patterns to better match your performance style.
Hypercardiod features a better low-end response and delivers an excellent high-gain signal before feedback, whilst subcardioid produces a natural and rounded sound, further reducing the proximity effect.
Robust Build Quality
Built to withstand the most intense of performances, the KSM9HS is built with an advanced suspension shock mount to eliminate as much unwanted noise as possible - perfect for handheld stage performances.
Inside, the class A preamplifier circuitry and dual gold-layered diaphragms help to achieve the clearest possible sound, preserving every detail in your voice as you deliver your performance!
- 1 x Shure KSM9HS Multi-Pattern Dual Diaphragm Handheld Condenser Vocal Microphone Black
- 1 x AK9C Zipped Carrying Case
- 1 x A25E Stand Adapter
- 1 x 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
Shure KSM9HS Vocal Condenser Mic Black Specification:
- Cartridge Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 145 ohms (actual)
- Phantom Power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common Mode Rejection: >60 dB, 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on front diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Polar Patterns: Hypercardioid, Subcardioid
- Sensitivity: Hypercardioid: -50.5 dBV/Pa / Subcardioid: -53.0 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: Hypercardioid: 20.7 dB / Subcardioid: 22.7 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1000 Hz: 2500 ohms load - Hypercardioid: 150.8 dB / Subcardioid: 153.0 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1000 Hz: 1000 ohms load: Hypercardioid: 150.9 dB / Subcardioid: 153.1 dB
- Output Clipping Level: 2500 ohms load - 7.0 dBV
- Output Clipping Level: 1000 ohms load - 6.4 dBV
- Dynamic Range (@ 1 kHz): 2500 ohms load - Hypercardioid: 130.8 dB / Subcardioid: 130.1 dB
- Dynamic Range (@ 1 kHz): 1000 ohms load - Hypercardioid: 130.1 dB / Subcardioid: 130.6 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio: Hypercardioid: 73.3 dB / Subcardioid: 71.3 dB
- Dimensions and Weight: 49 mm (1 15/16 in.) max
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.