Shure GLXD24UK / BETA58, Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone System - Includes GLX-D24 Receiver, and BETA58 Handheld Microphone
The GLX-D Digital wireless system is one of the most advanced 2.4GHz wireless systems available. Offering automatic frequency management and best in class lithium-ion rechargeable battery system.
The GLX-D24/Beta58 dynamic vocal system is ideal for the busy hard working singer that needs a rugged, reliable system that is always ready to go.
Affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless system with Professional quality sound
The combination of Shure's legendary Beta58a wireless transmitter and the GLXD24 digital receiver delivers nothing short of impeccable sound reproduction of vocals, both in professional studio and stage environments.
A supercardioid polar pattern is effective at eliminating unwanted sound sources and feedback from stage monitors or other vocallists too.
Shure's Automatic Frequency Management automatically scans up to 17 channels upon set-up, making your soundcheck and performance completely hassle free.
Get up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, with up to 60m range with rock-solid reliability as you'd expect from all Shure microphones. 8 compatible systems can be used at once, and features both XLR and 6.3mm Jack outputs to ensure quick and easy connection to your PA.
Shure Beta 58 Wireless Mic Features
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Includes GLXD2/BETA58, SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide
Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver Features
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED - Green: Charged, Flashing Green: 90% charged, Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
November 21, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*