Shure GLXD24UK / BETA58 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The GLX-D Digital wireless system is one of the most advanced 2.4GHz wireless systems available. Offering automatic frequency management and best in class lithium-ion rechargeable battery system.
The GLX-D24/Beta58 dynamic vocal system is ideal for the busy hard working singer that needs a rugged, reliable system that is always ready to go.
Affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless system with Professional quality sound
The combination of Shure's legendary Beta58a wireless transmitter and the GLXD24 digital receiver delivers nothing short of impeccable sound reproduction of vocals, both in professional studio and stage environments.
A supercardioid polar pattern is effective at eliminating unwanted sound sources and feedback from stage monitors or other vocallists too.
Shure's Automatic Frequency Management automatically scans up to 17 channels upon set-up, making your soundcheck and performance completely hassle free.
Get up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, with up to 60m range with rock-solid reliability as you'd expect from all Shure microphones. 8 compatible systems can be used at once, and features both XLR and 6.3mm Jack outputs to ensure quick and easy connection to your PA.
Shure Beta 58 Wireless Mic Features
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Includes GLXD2/BETA58, SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide
Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver Features
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED - Green: Charged, Flashing Green: 90% charged, Red: Charging
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!