If you're seeking a high quality clip-on microphone set up, with a reliably-strong wireless signal, then you could well be in luck!
Ideal For Presentations, Speeches, And Lectures
Introducing the Shure BLX14UK/W85: a premium-grade Wireless Lavalier System with a versatile clip-on mic and professional-level 12-channel receiver.
Shure BLX14UK-W85 Wireless Lavalier System Features
- 606.6MHz - 613.5MHz Wireless Operating Frequency
- Includes WL185 Lavalier Mic, BLX4 Receiver & BLX1 Transmitter
- Wireless Receiver Compatible With Up To 12 Channels Per Group
- Ideal For Spoken Word Applications
- Offers Up To 100m Operating Range
WL185 Lavalier Mic
With the ultra-flexible Shure WL185 you get a premium-quality cardioid microphone with accurate sound reproduction, and the ability to switch out cartridges for extra polar pattern options.
In addition to this, the tie clip is rotatable, allowing you to position it perfectly for your situation.
Not only that, but the BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter allows you to connect directly with the BLX4 wireless receiver at the touch of a button.
- 1 x BLX4 Wireless Receiver
- 1 x BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Thread Adapter
Shure BLX14UK-W85 Wireless Lavalier System Highlights
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response
- Interchangeable cartridges
- Rotatable tie-clip pivots 90 Degrees
- Balanced, transformerless output
- Includes snap-fit foam windscreen and dual tie clip holds two microphones
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- Included AA batteries that provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- Operating range of up to 100 metres
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Two colour audio status indicator LED: Green (Normal audio levels), Red (Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping))
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||Power Supply Adapter (Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!