Shure BLX14UK-SM35 Wireless Headset System
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you a dynamic performer, animated public speaker, or keep-fit instructor that's on the hunt for a brand new, ultra-reliable wireless headset microphone? Then you could be in luck!
Liberate Your Performance
With its headset mic, bodypack transmitter, and wireless receiver, the Shure BLX14UK/SM35 Wireless Headset System contains everything you need to deliver those dynamic live performances!
Shure BLX14UK/SM35 Wireless Headset System Features
- 606.6MHz - 613.5MHz Wireless Operating Frequency
- User friendly wireless system for singers and speakers
- Incredible Shure sound quality with SM35 headset mic
- Uninterrupted signal thanks to Quickscan technology
- 14-hour battery run time and 100 meter range
SM35 Headset Mic
This excellent microphone was developed to be both lightweight and comfortable, without compromising on durability.
In addition to this, the SM35 utilises a tight cardioid polar pattern, ensuring it focuses on just your voice without picking up any unwanted background noise, therefore minimising feedback from stage monitors.
Not only that, but this mic has undergone the same rigorous testing processes as any other Shure microphone, meaning it will most certainly out-last the competition.
Easy To Set Up
But, how easy is it to use? Well, much easier than you'd think.
Simply plug the Mic Output on the receiver into a channel on your mixing desk.
Next, press the Group button on the receiver to perform a quick scan for the clearest local frequency.
Then, once you've plugged the SM53 into the TGQ connection on your BLX1 transmitter, use the Group and Channel buttons to pair it to the receiver. Once the "Ready" LED lights up, you're ready to go!
Legendary Shure Reliability
As with all Shure products, the BLX14UK/SM35 has been strenuously tested to ensure it can perform at its best in any environment.
This wireless headset system is designed and built to survive the demands of life on the road, whilst delivering crystal clear audio for every performance.
Included in the Box
- 1 x SM35 Headset Microphone
- 1 x BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 1 x Shure BLX4 Analogue Single Channel Receiver
- 1 x Clothing Clip
- 2 x Windshields
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x AA battery
Shure BLX14UK/SM35 Wireless Headset System Highlights
SM35 Headset Microphone
- Comfortable wire frame design
- Flexible gooseneck for quick, easy adjustments
- Secure fit even during energetic performances
- Clear, detailed sound similar to quality handheld mics
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses only on your voice
- Windscreens tame plosives for improved intelligibility
- Reliable in extremely hot and humid environments
- Clothing clip keeps cable tucked away
- Permanently-charged condenser capsule (phantom power not required)
- TA4F (TQG) connector compatible with any Shure bodypack
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 14-hour run time and a 100 meter range from one pair of AA batteries
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- Continuously adjustable gain dial
- Easily accessible on/off switch
- Power and battery status LED
- Clip-on design easily attaches to performer
- Lightweight, comfortable and discrete build
- Rugged and robust - built for rigorous live performances
- TA4F (TQG) connection for use with Shure headset, lavalier, instrument mics and guitar cables
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
- User friendly and intuitive design – no complicated setup options
- One touch QuickScan finds the best open frequency for uninterrupted signal
- Internal microprocessor-controlled antenna keeps the unit discrete and compact
- Two colour LED for monitoring signal level
- Compatible with up to 12 other systems
- XLR and 1/4" audio outputs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||Power Adapter (Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!