Shure BLX14UK-MX53 Headset System with MX153 Mic
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
With the Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Wireless System you get an ultra-discreet, innovative, and elegant wireless microphone solution that allows you to perform without distraction.
With a BLX1 body pack transmitter, a BLX4 analogue receiver, and an MX153 earset mic at your disposal, this system is simply perfect for dynamic performers who need complete freedom of movement when they're on stage.
Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Headset System with MX153 Mic Key Features
- 606.6MHz - 613.5MHz Wireless Operating Frequency
- Ultra-discrete MX153T earset headworn microphone
- Lightweight, moisture resistant headset microphone
- Uninterrupted signal thanks to Quickscan technology
- 14-hour battery run time and 100 meter range
With the MX153 you get an earset mic that utilises some of Shure's most innovative technology, to capture an incredible amount of detail.
Featuring a secure "over-the-ear" fitting, and soft-flex construction materials, this earset mic is designed to accommodate you, whether you need to dance whilst you sing, or you're an animated public speaker.
Rock Solid Reliability
In true Shure fashion, you never need worry about loss of quality or signal inteference when it comes to using this wireless system.
In addition to this, both the receiver and microphone have been rigorously tested to ensure it can handle any environment, making it perfect for travelling musicians.
Easy To Set Up
Synchronising the bodypack transmitter with the wireless receiver couldn't be easier.
Simply plug the MX154 Earset into the TCQ connection on the transmitter, then use the Group and Channel buttons to pair them together, and you're connected!
All you will need to do then is adjust the transmitter gain to suit your voice.
- 1 x MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone and Case
- 1 x BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 1 x Shure BLX4 Analogue Single Channel Receiver
- 3 x Windshield
- 1 x Clothing Clip
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x AA battery
Shure BLX14UK/MX53 Headset System with MX153 Mic Highlights
MX153 Earset Microphone
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible design is easy to securely fit over either ear
- Amazingly discrete omnidirectional mic captures your voice with total precision
- Incredible clarity thanks to enhanced plosive protection and zero proximity effect
- CommShield Technology prevents interference from mobile phones and digital bodypack transmitters
- Reinforced, high quality attached soft flex cable
- Flexible gooseneck for quick, easy adjustments
- Permanently-charged condenser capsule (phantom power not required)
- TA4F (TQG) connector compatible with any Shure bodypack
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
- 14-hour run time and a 100 meter range from one pair of AA batteries
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- Continuously adjustable gain dial
- Easily accessible on/off switch
- Power and battery status LED
- Clip-on design easily attaches to performer
- Lightweight, comfortable and discrete build
- Rugged and robust - built for rigorous live performances
- TA4F (TQG) connection for use with Shure headset, lavalier, instrument mics and guitar cables
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
- User friendly and intuitive design – no complicated setup options
- One touch QuickScan finds the best open frequency for uninterrupted signal
- Internal microprocessor-controlled antenna keeps the unit discrete and compact
- Two colour LED for monitoring signal level
- Compatible with up to 12 other systems
- XLR and 1/4" audio outputs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||Power Adapter (Supplied)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.