Shure BETA 181/S Condenser Microphone Supercardioid Capsule
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Shure premium quality in a versatile small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone.
Multipurpose Studio Microphone
The Shure BETA 181/S comes fitted with a Supercardioid capsule. Due to the fact the Labcoats at Shure are experts, it can be interchangeable with different capsules offering other polar patterns.
This Beta 181 is a multipurpose instrument microphone and can be used on a wide variety of applications including guitars, bass and drums (overheads and snares).
Shure BETA 181/S Condenser Microphone Supercardioid Capsule Features:
- Condenser Microphone With Side-Address Design
- Tailored Frequency Response For Wide Dynamic Range
- Supercardioid Pick-Up Pattern
- Ideal For Overheads, Piano & Acoustic Instrument Miking
Fully Swappable Capsules
Four different capsules (Cardioid, Supercardioid, Bi-directional, Omni-directional) are available, allowing you to change them out, for each separate application.
Shure BETA 181/S Condenser Microphone Supercardioid Capsule Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 110O
- Sensitivity: 49.5 dBV/Pa - 3.4 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 154.5 dB
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: Yes
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 11 - 52 VDC
- Cartridge: Interchangeable
- Weight: 145 g
- Height: 124 mm
- Width: 34 mm
- Depth: 20 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.