Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3; an incredible wireless in-ear monitoring system. Using adaptive diversity to eliminate dropouts and interruption, the G3 delivers amazingly high reception quality.
Wireless Monitoring System
Trusted by professionals all over the world, Sennheiser monitoring systems just got a whole lot better.
Setting the bar high with the Sennheiser G2 personal monitoring system, the new Sennheiser G3 takes the wireless monitoring system to new heights and allows you to hear and perform better than ever before.
Dropout Free Performance
To ensure reliable performance allowing you to have the confidence you need when performing, Sennheiser have made use of adaptive-diversity receiver technology.
With this useful design, the headphone cable acts as a secondary antenna – when the receiver detects interference or that dropout will occur, it seamlessly switches to the next antenna.
Easy Set Up and Comfortable In-Ear Monitors
The body pack features Easy Setup which automatically scans the frequency banks for an open frequency and once complete Easy Setup syncs with the transmitter via infra-red to transfer data from the receiver.
Sturdy metal housing protects the receiver pack to prevent damage so you can be as active and energetic as your performance demands, safe in the knowledge that your wireless monitoring system will be well shielded.
The in-ear monitor headphones come with various ear-fitting pads that allow for an individual, comfortable fit while reproducing the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver with precise accuracy.
Feature-Filled Transmitter Unit
Similar to the receiver body pack, the transmitter unit is housed in a rugged metal casing so that it is well protected when you take it on the road and can withstand the associated bumps and bangs of being lugged around from show to show.
Pass-through outputs allow you to easily incorporate your wireless transmitter with other devices and split the input signal while combination XLR and 1/4-inch input jacks allows connection for a wide range of microphones and other audio sources.
Thanks to an integrated Ethernet port, your audio can be monitored and controlled remotely with the Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager software via your PC or Mac.
The large, brightly lit display allows for easy viewing, even on the most dimly lit stage and other adverse lighting conditions.
Wireless Monitoring Solution
With Sennheiser taking their industry-leading wireless technology and upgrading it to the G3 edition, the Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 makes for an extremely useful, reliable and high quality wireless monitoring system.
Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitoring System Key Features:
- Sturdy Metal Housing (Transmitter and Receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 Tunable UHF Frequencies for Interference-Free Reception
- Enhanced Frequency Bank with Up To 16 Compatible Frequencies
- Ethernet Port for Connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager Software for Control Via Computer (this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems)
- Adaptive Diversity for High Reception Quality
- Pilot Tone Squelch for Eliminating RF Interference when Transmitter is Turned Off
- Automatic Frequency Scan Feature
- Enhanced AF Frequency Range
- Increased Range for Audio Sensitivity
- Wireless Synchronisation of Receiver Parameters from Transmitter
- User-Friendly Menu Operation with More Control Options
- Illuminated Graphic Display
- Auto-Lock Function Avoids Accidental Settings Changes
- HDX Compander for Crystal-Clear Sound
- Rceiver Features Battery Indication in 4 Steps
- Muse Function for Transmitter
- HiBoost, Adjustable Limiter, Stereo/Focus Mode, Balance in Receiver
- Contacts for Recharging BA 2015 Accupack Directly in Receiver
- Wide Range of Accessories Adapts the System to Any Requirement
Inside the Box:
- 1 x SR 300 G3 Stereo Transmitter
- 1 x EK 300 G3 Stereo Diversity Receiver
- 1 x IE 4 Earphones
- 1 x GA 3 Rack Mount
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 1 x Antenna
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitoring System Frequency Range:
- 780...822 MHz / Power supply unit EU/Germany
- 823...865 MHz / Power supply unit EU/Germany
- 516...558 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 626...668 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 734...776 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 780...822 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 823...865 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 566...608 MHz / Power supply unit UK
- 606...648 MHz
- 516...558 MHz / Power supply unit US
- 626...668 MHz / Power supply unit US
- 734...776 MHz / Power supply unit US
- 566...608 MHz / Power supply unit US
- 566...608 MHz / Power supply unit EU
- 780...822 MHz / Power supply unit EU
- 626...668 MHz / Power supply unit EU
- 734...776 MHz / Power supply unit EU
- 823...865 MHz / Power supply unit EU
- 516...558 MHz / Power supply unit EU
Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitoring System Technical Data:
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 2 x XLR-3 jack
- Presets: 16
- Frequency Response: 25 - 15000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,9 %
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- RF Frequency Range: 516...865 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/Receiving Frequencies: 1680
- Switching Bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak Deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In Compliance With: ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating Time: 4 - 6 Hours
- Modulation: FM, MPX-stereo
- Antenna Connector: BNC
- Headphone Connector: > 100mW (32 Ohms)
- Input Voltage Range: + 22 dBu max
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW (32 Ohms)
- Operating Voltage (Stand Alone): 12 V DC nom.
Transmitter Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43mm
- Weight: 1100g
Receiver Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24mm
- Weight: ~ 160g
|Power Supply||1 x nt 2 power supply unit|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*