sE Electronics are offering a free Dual Pro Pop Filter worth £29.99 to all customers who buy any sE Condenser Microphone* from a PMT Store or from PMT Online while stock lasts. For more information read our blog
The Z5600a II large-diaphragm condenser stands as one of the most versatile tube mics in today's market. Featuring 9 steps through omni, cardioid and figure eight patterns, -10dB pad and bass cut. The Z5600a II can be used in any number of applications.
Try to find a situation that the sE Electronics Z5600a can't handle.
From miking a live drum kit to overheads on a choir. Above all though, this excellent mic has won its praise on delivering superb vocal recordings, with natural warmth and incredible detail.
This beautiful mic comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminum flight case with a large shockmount and a brushed aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 35mm Twin Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and 5 intermediate stages (selectable on power supply)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 25.12 mV/Pa (-32 dB)
- Max SPL: 125/135 dB (0/-10 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB
- Self Noise: 18 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 50 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Power requirement: Dedicated PSU (included)
- Weight (mic): 795g / 28.04oz
- Weight (PSU): 1459g / 51.47oz
- Tube complement: 1x 12AX7/ECC83
- Connectors: 8-pin army connector to mic, XLR from PSU
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*