The SE Electronics USB2200a records via USB for miraculous low latency direct recording into most compatible PC's/Macs or DAW's. Unique Features include, zero latency monitoring, playback / record path control, 10dB bass cut and multiple analogue/USB feeds running at once.
Jump between XLR and USB connection with the sE Electronics USB2200a Condenser.
The USB2200a also has a proprietary chip and software set which deals with capsule noise when transforming the 5v power supplied via the USB cable to power the capsule, by first removing noise and spikes from the current. This noise would normally be amplified, which is why other USB mics are too noisy to use in a professional environment.
No other USB mic on the market offers this kind of specification, and it makes a huge difference to the performance for studio use. The chip also delivers true plug in and play capability, automatically configuring the mic to the host as it is connected.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 44.67 mV/Pa (-27 dB)
- Max SPL: 135/145 dB (0/-10 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Self Noise: 20 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 60 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Matching Connectors: USB Type B (2.0)
- Power requirement: 5V (via included USB)
- Weight: 440g / 15.52oz
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*