sE Electronics are offering a free Dual Pro Pop Filter worth £29.99 to all customers who buy any sE Condenser Microphone* from a PMT Store or from PMT Online while stock lasts. For more information read our blog
Picking up from the immensely successful SE4 condenser mic, the SE5 comes as a welcome replacement. Redesigned completely from the capsule to the XLR input. The SE5 truly sets the standard for small diaphragm microphones and with a price as competitive as the SE5 its easy to see why these microphones took off.
The SE5 is a high spec condenser microphone with a small footprint.
The sE5's cardioid polar pattern delivers a clean and smooth on-axis response, with off-axis rejection that's essential when recording the source instrument in-situ among unwanted noise sources such as other instruments or room ambience.
The sE5's 100Hz bass cut can be applied to decrease the level of proximity effect, which is typical behavior in cardioid pattern microphones if placed very close to the sound source, or to isolate from low frequency rumble from other sources.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 23mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid (omni w/ capsule)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity (cardioid): 19.95 mV/Pa (-34dB)
- Sensitivity (omni): 17.78 mV/Pa (-35dB)
- Max SPL: 139/149/159 dB (0/-10/-20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB (cardioid), 79 dB (omni)
- Self Noise: 14 dB(A) (cardioid), 15 dB(A) (omni)
- Pass Filter Switch: 100 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10/-20 dB
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight: 230g / 8.11oz
|Applications||drums, pianos, acoustic or string instruments|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*