Some pieces of equipment genuinly last a lifetime. sE electronics are commited to delivering products that stand the true test of time. The sE2200a is perfectly ideal for micing up guitar cabinets, drum kits or even vocals for pod-casts and more. its features include a custom hand-crafted 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm. Both a high pass filter and a 10dB pad to cut out low-end rumble or back off the gain. Able to withstand 125dB SPL levels while maintaining a low 17dBA SPL A noise floor to capture highly dynamic sounds. This makes the sE2200a one of the best condenser microphones available.
The SE2200a IIc is a cardioid condenser microphone by SE Electronics.
SE's best-selling, multiple-award-winning, GRAMMY-singer-recording cardioid mic has been given a facelift and a feature update. With the same hand-built brass capsule as the original, the Mark II version of this modern classic adds a multi-pattern version, a clever quick-release shockmount with integrated pop filter, and rubberized black paint to dampen any chassis resonances.
At the heart of the 2200a II is the hand-built, hand-tuned brass capsule that put sE on the map as a serious microphone manufacturer. With a gold-sputtered center-terminated diaphragm (two of these back-to-back on the multi-pattern version), the 2200a II's capsule is built in the same style as the vintage European capsules that have been used and loved for many decades.
- Cardioid condenser microphone for anything from vocals to drum overheads
- Updated version of sE Electronics' sE2200a cardioid condenser microphone
- Hand-crafted 1-inch gold-sputtered condenser capsule
- Highpass filter and 10dB pad
- Extremely low 17dBA SPL A - weighted self noise and high 125dB SPL handling provides an extended dynamic range
- Finished in a custom black rubber paint
- Shockmount included
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Capsule technology: Large diaphragm condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 135 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Including: Shock mount
- Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Switchable 10dB Pad and Highpass Filter
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*