Schecter Robert Smith Ultracure Black Pearl Electric Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the Schecter Robert Smith Ultracure, seen here in a gorgeous Black Pearl finish, you get a prime example of Schecter craftsmanship, which combines vintage-style tones with super-sleek playability.
Modern Playability With Old-School Tone
Featuring a chambered Mahogany body, fast-playing Maple neck, versatile pickups, and vintage-style aesthetics and hardware, this unique-looking guitar would make a great addition to any players collection.
This guitar has been crafted to meet the demands of The Cure's Robert Smith, and he can be seen playing them on stages around the world to this day.
Schecter Robert Smith Ultracure Black Pearl Electric Guitar Highlights
- Signature guitar for The Cure frontman Robert Smith
- Uniquely-shaped, chambered Mahogany body delivers sonic warmth and extra comfort
- Slick Thin "C" Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard offers a smooth playing experience
- Two Seymour Duncan humbuckers with independent coil-split functions offer a range of vintage, versatile tones
- Vintage-style Bigsby B50 Vibrato system allows subtle pitch bends to accentuate your playing
- Locking tuners and Graph Tech nut combine for increased string and tuning stability
- Perfectly suited to a wide range of playstyles and genres
High Quality Construction
The chambered body on this guitar is constructed from high-quality Mahogany, which results in an incredibly powerful and resonant tone from a guitar that's also comfortable and lightweight.
Atttached to the body is a 3-piece Maple neck that's been carved with a thin "C" profile shape and capped with a 14"-radius Rosewood fingerboard that delivers a comfortable, high performance feel with added punch to the guitar's voice.
In addition to this, the guitar combines a Bigsby B50 vibrato bridge with Schecter Locking Tuners, allowing you to add pitch bends ranging from subtle to outrageous, without compromising your tuning stability.
For the pickups on this guitar, Robert Smith has opted for a set of vintage-sounding Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers.
These pickups deliver old school tonal characteristics and a huge PAF-like sound that's ideal for that classic 'bucker tone.
Not only that, but each of the volume pots contains a Push/Pull coil-split function, allowing you to go from Humbucker to Single Coil tone on each pickup with ease, opening up a whole new world of sounds to you.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Schecter Robert Smith Ultracure Black Pearl Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: Robert Smith UltraCure
- MPN: 285
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color Shown: Black Pearl (BLKP)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Markers: Glow in the Dark
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Black Pearl (BLKP)
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Raised Center
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Bridge: Bigsby Flat Top B50 w/ Roller TonePros TOM TPFR â€“ T3BT
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Volume (Push-Pull)/ Master Volume/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||3-Piece Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!