Schecter E-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Satin Black Electric Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Schecter E-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Satin Black Electric Guitar is a high-performance guitar packed full of tone, and is an absolute delight to play.
Hard-Hitting Metal Axe
Featuring an angular body shape, a set of Fishman Fluence pickups, a super-sleek neck, and a Satin Black finish, this guitar looks and sounds every bit as "metal" as you could wish for.
Schecter E-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Satin Black Electric Guitar Highlights
- Had-hitting axe with a unique body shape
- Lightweight swamp ash body with Nech-Thru body design and a Satin Black finish
- Two Fishman Fluence Modern active humbuckers
- Fixed Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Super-sleek Maple / Walnut / Padauk neck, capped with an Ebony fingerboard and Roman Numeral fret inlays
- 24 XJ stainless steel frets
High Quality Construction
Schecter's SLS Elite lineup has been developed to offer guitarists professional-quality, great-looking instruments that will serve well on stage and in the studio.
With its lightweight Swamp Ash body and Neck Thru construction, this E-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin offers a combination of comfort, high performance, and incredible levels of natural sustain.
In addition to this, the neck is cut to an ultra-thin "C"-profile shape and given a satin finish, offering a super-smooth playing experience at any speed, especially with the addition of an Ultra Access cutaway for reaching those high notes.
Fishman Fluence Pickups
Powering this guitar's incredible tone is a set of Fishman Fluence active ceramic humbuckers.
Fishman Fluence pickups are amongst the most popular available with metal players the world over, and give you a versatile array of tones to work with. Part of this appeal is down to the two unique, selectable voices that each of them posess.
These voices can be selected by activating the Push/Pull function on the Master Volume control. The first voice offers a modern, active 'bucker tone, whilst the second is a high-output pickup tone that's simply perfect for distortion, and is exclusive to these pickups.
Schecter E-1 SLS Elite Evil Twin Satin Black Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: E-1 SLS Evil Twin
- Item Number: 1343
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color Shown: Satin Black (SBK)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Roman Numerals
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness@ 1st Fret: .748” (19mm)
- Thickness@ 12th Fret: .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Alnico Magnet) Humbucker
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple / Walnut / Padauk nedk|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!