Schecter C-1 Exotic Trem Ebony Electric Guitar
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Are you an aspiring professional guitarist, looking for a stylish new axe that not only looks and sounds great, but will help you take your playing technique to whole new levels? Then the Schecter C-1 Exotic Trem Ebony could well be for you!
A Fast-Playing Font Of Tonal Sorcery
As Schecter's flagship model, the C-1 comes equipped with a number of premium-grade features and appointments to add extra-levels of class to their legendary dual-cutaway design.
Featuring a combination of killer looks, high-speed performance, incredible tone, and rock-solid reliability, the C-1 Exotic Tream Ebony is a guitar that's sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
Schecter C-1 Exotic Trem Ebony Electric Guitar Highlights
- Sleek and stylish hard-rocking guitar
- Premium-grade construction, with a Mahogany body and Ebony top piece
- Fast-playing Roasted Maple and Purpleheart neck, carved with a Thin "C" profile shape
- 24-fret Ebony fingerboard with stylish "Vine of Life" inlay
- Two Schecter Diamond '78 humbuckers deliver an impressive array of tones
- Wilkensen Tremolo bridge and Schecter Locking tuners combine to offer superior tuning stability
- Perfect for regular giggers and aspiring professionals
Exotic Looks, Rock Solid Playability
The first thing you notice when you look at this guitar is the stunning, natural-grain of the Ebony wood cap, offering a gorgeous aesthetic.
This top piece is sitting on a solid Mahogany back, and the pair of them have been expertly-carved into this slim, ergonomically-curved shape that offers a comfortable playing experience whether you're seated or standing.
The second thing you'll notice is the fingerboard: a slick piece of Ebony, with a stunning "Vine of Life" inlay running from the 1st fret to the 24th.
In addition to this, the multi-ply neck is designed to allow ultra-fast playability combined with stability and bags of sustain, giving you plenty of tools to help develop your playing technique.
For the awesome voice on this guitar, Schecter have opted to fit a pair of high output Diamond '78 humbuckers - one at the Neck, one at the Bridge.
These pickups deliver a strong midrange response and savage bite, making them perfect for cranking up the gain and letting rip.
In addition to this, they also clean up nicely with a crisp, bell-like chime, and once the Coil Split function is activated they will create a vintage-style Single Coil tone.
Schecter C-1 Exotic Trem Ebony Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: C-1 Exotic
- Item Number: 3337
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Color Shown: Natural Satin (NS)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple/Purpleheart Multi-ply with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Abalone & Pearloid Vine of Life
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Natural Satin (NS)
- Hardware Color: Black & Chrome
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Ebony
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Bridge: Wilkenson WVS50IIK Tremolo
- Controls: Volume/2-way Coil Split Toggle Switch/Tone/3-Way Pickup Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond '78 Special
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond '78
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!