Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A; an awesome electric guitar with a Floyd Rose tremolo, seen here in a See-Thru Blue Burst finish.
Flamed Maple Top and Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
Schecter’s Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A is made to look as good as it sounds. With Seymour Duncan humbuckers providing a powerful and versatile tone, the sound is great and with a beautiful See-Thru Blue Burst Finish showing off a Flamed Maple top, it looks great too.
Schecter Quality Build
Schecter have crafted the body of the Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A from Mahogany and given it a gorgeous Flamed Maple top that shows up beautifully through the See-Thru Blue Burst Finish.
Set-neck construction sees the joining of a Maple 3-pc neck that features Shecter’s famed ‘Ultra Access’ for enhanced playability of the upper frets and a highly playable Ebony fretboard, which itself features 24 X-Jumbo frets.
Floyd Rose and Grover Hardware
A combination of a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge and Floyd Rose nut keeps your strings perfectly aligned and in tune – even when performing superfast, deep and frantic tremolo action.
At the headstock, you will find Grover machine heads, famous for their stability, making tuning the Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A quick, easy and precise.
Completing the overall aesthetic, all hardware is black chrome while black multi-play binding looks great as it protects the body of the Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A.
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Found in both the bridge and neck pickup positions, Schecter have opted to use Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1 humbucker pickups.
Warm yet articulate tone and amazing string sensitivity combine to deliver searing, fluid leads. The perfect choice for metal players that want to utilise complex chording and fast lead playing in their performances.
Seymour Duncan Blackouts are made for two handed shredding and thick rhythm playing, with an extended frequency response allow this humbucker to provide for guitarists that want both responsiveness and the true tonal character of their guitar.
To adjust your sound, you have two volume knobs and a tone knob at your disposal, while a 3-way switch allows you to select between the neck and bridge pickups or a combination of the two.
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 in See-Thru Blue Burst Key Features:
- Flamed Maple Top
- See-Thru Blue Burst Finish
- Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge and Nut
- Seymour Duncan Blackouts Humbucker Pickups
- Ebony Fretboard
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 in See-Thru Blue Burst Specs:
- Model Name: Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A
- Item Number: 1046
- Guitar Colours: See-Thru Blue Burst (STBB)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Series||SLS Elite Series|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*