The Samson Resolv RXA5 active studio monitors offer high quality audio monitoring for budget home studios and reference speaker solutions for professional set-ups.
A true reference, pro studio monitor with a flat frequency response, the RXA5 is a 2-way active studio speaker with a 5" copolmer woofer with butyl coating, and 2.5" aluminium Air Displacement ribbon tweeter boasting 70 watts power output. A selection of inputs (6.3mm balanced jack and XLR) with dedicated high and low frequency EQ knobs provide a versatile sonic options that can be tailored to better suit your studio environment.
- 2-way active studio monitor (sold individually)
- 2.5" aluminum Air Displacement Ribbon Tweeter
- 5" copolymer woofer with butyl coating
- 70 watts of power
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–27kHz
- Balanced 1/4" and XLR inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
- Dedicated high and low frequency EQ knobs for precise control
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF construction
|Tweeter||2.5" aluminum air displacement ribbon tweeter|
|Woofer Size||5" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.