Samson Mixpad MXP124FX Mixing Desk with FX & USB
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The MXP124FX features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP124FX perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications. With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, the MXP124FX offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. The mixer also feature a high-integrity, bidirectional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.