The MXP124FX features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP124FX perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications. With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, the MXP124FX offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. The mixer also feature a high-integrity, bidirectional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.