Roland’s VR-1HD lets you broadcast dynamic multi-camera livestreams, complete with amazing picture and sound that easily outshines ‘standard’ livestreams from a mobile phone or static webcam.
All-in-One Broadcast and Streaming Solution
VR-1HD is the perfect all-in-one solution for video game streamers, radio broadcasters or podcasting studios to create more engaging content and raise the bar for professional content production.
With the growing number of digital content creators and livestreamers today, it's important to make your own stand out from the crowd. Whilst recording using a smartphone or tablet is convenient, it doesn't add the polished seal that your content needs to engage new audiences.
The Roland VR-1HD allows you to take multiple high-quality input sources and mix them in one compact, convenient mixer. From Mobile, DSLR or HD Cameras, microphones and computer footage, the VR1-HD can handle it all, with convenient scene switch buttons and an intuitive setup process. It's a game changer for video game livestreaming, radio broadcasters and podcasting studios to create even more engaging content and attract new subscribers.
Roland VR-1HD Key Features:
- Three HDMI inputs that accept HD and computer video resolutions
- Two-studio quality XLR microphone inputs and line input
- Scene switching functionality, with five pre-set scenes that can be included in any live stream
- Gooseneck Microphone input (Mic Sold Separately)
- Audio Effects functionality allows sound effects, jingles and theme songs in videos/performances
- Auto Switching modes make it easy to put on a one-person show
- Functions as its own audio engineer with automatic mixing functions and built in “equalizers”, “gates” and “compressors” to balance out changes in volume when speaking or singing to ensure professional sound performance
- Voice Changer effect from Roland’s VT series of Voice Transformers can instantly transform mic input sound
- Stream performances and presentations easily through a computer’s USB 3.0 ports
Broadcast dynamic multi-source livestreams
The VR-1HD has three “worry-free” HDMI inputs, and each one accepts a variety of HD and computer-based video resolutions. This lets you connect, switch and stream different sources including cameras, presentations, gameplay and even smartphones and tablets without having to think about it. The audio from these sources can be blended with the two studio-quality XLR microphone inputs and dedicated line input.
Best of all, as the VR-1HD is designed for live broadcasting, its dedicated controls and top-mounted mic input (with gooseneck mic) let you go hands-free and headset-free while livestreaming.
Preset scene switching
The VR-1HD video editing software features a ‘Scene Switching’ function, that allows users to instantly switch between ‘scenes’ with effortless transitions for a professional finish. The mixer lets creators preset up to five scenes that they can later use while live streaming videos and performances.
Voice Changer effect
Taken from Roland's award-winning VT4 Voice Transformer unit, the VR-1HD features an internal voice transformer of it's own, allowing for truly creative effects on your voice in real-time. No need for any complicated post-processing effects - just tweak as you talk, and it transforms your sound on the fly!
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*