The Roland V-Piano, seen here as an ex-demo model, is a reinvention of the digital piano and is extremely popular with world class pianists.
Available for collection only, we have ex-demo Roland V-Pianos at our PMT Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester stores.
This is your chance to bag yourself a bargain and pick up this ex-demo Roland V-Piano at a great price.
Redefining the Digital Piano
Joining Roland’s revolutionary family of “V” instruments such as the V-Drums and V-Synth, the Roland V-Piano forces you to forget your preconceptions of digital pianos.
With innovative digital piano synthesis that goes far beyond the limitations of sample-based piano instruments, the Roland V-Piano has won the praise of some of the world’s top pianists.
Roland V-Piano Digital Piano (Ex-Demo) Key Features:
- Revolutionary “Living” Piano Core for Fantastic Piano Sound Synthesis
- Stunning Array of Onboard Pianos from Grand Piano Classics to Futuristic Hybrids
- All Pianos Are Customisable
- Features A Newly-Developed 88-Note PHA-III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Analog (XLR and ¼”) Outputs, Digital Output (Coaxial), USB Memory Port and MIDI I/O
Beyond the Limitations of Sampling
The key to the Roland V-Piano’s fantastic sound that takes it far beyond the limitations of standard digital pianos that rely on sampling is its revolutionary “living” piano core.
This innovative sound generating technology allows the V-Piano to produce responsive notes that evolve naturally and seamlessly. There’s no velocity switching and decay is smooth and natural.
In short, the Roland V-Piano sound is incredibly realistic and must hear it with your own ears.
88 Key PHA-III Ivory Feel Keyboard
Another great feature found on the V-Piano is the new PHA-III Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement.
Using advanced keyboard technology, this feature is able reproduce the real feel of ivory and ebony while providing the authentic touch and response you’d expect from a real grand piano.
From the feel of the keys and response right down to the subtle click feel of the “hammer” being replaced from the key escapement is all painstakingly reproduced for an experience that will please even the most demanding pianists.
Your Dream Piano Collection
With the Roland V-Piano, your dream of owning classic, vintage pianos is a reality.
Beautifully crafted vintage grand piano presets are all available for you to choose from to produce your sound or you can create your own custom dream collection.
All pianos built into the V-Piano are customisable, with you being able to vary the hardness of the virtual hammer felts, change string tunings, experiment with exotic string configurations and more.
Play with a world famous grand piano or create an entirely new, futuristic piano sound the world has never heard before – all the tools are here for you to get whatever you want.
High Technology, Low Complexity
Don’t let the sound of all this amazing technology put you off. Roland have designed the V-Piano to give you great results with ease.
Thanks to its clean control panel and logically designed and intuitive user interface, the Roland V-Piano is very easy to navigate and use.
Everything from more obvious settings to deep editing is easy to use and easy to understand so you can create, customise and enjoy new sounds in no time.
Roland V-Piano Digital Piano (Ex-Demo) Specs:
- 88 keys PHA III (Progressive Hammer Action III) Ivory feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Maximum Number of Tone-Producing Virtual Strings: 264-String
- Preset: 24 Tones
- User: 100 Tones
V-Piano Editing Parameters
- Unison Tune
- Hammer Hardness
- Cross Resonance
- Tone Colour
- String Resonance
- Damper Resonance
- Soundboard Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Damping Time
- Damping Noise Level
- and more…
- Ambiance: 12 types
- 4-band Digital Equalizer
- Parts: 16 Parts
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones: 256 Tones
Playable File Format
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
- Audio File: WAV, MP3
- Standard MIDI File: format-0
- Number of Recording Tracks: 1 track (realtime recording)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 30,000 Notes
- Tempo Change
- Centre Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Audio Playback Speed: 75 to 125%
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Metronome: Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, Volume: 11 Levels
- Song Length: Max. 998 Measures
- Display: 240 x 64 Dots Graphic LCD (backlit)
- Volume knob
- Ambience knob
- Damper (half-pedal recognition)
- Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable)
- Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Internal Memory: 4M bytes
- Panel Lock
- Output A (L/MONO, R standard)
- Output A (L, R XLR)
- Output B (L/MONO, R standard)
- Output B (L, R XLR)
- Input (L/MONO, R standard)
- Piano Pedal
- Damper Pedal
- Control Pedal (FC1, FC2)
- MIDI (IN, OUT, THRU)
- USB (MIDI, Memory, For Update)
- Digital Audio Out (Coaxial)
- AC Inlet
- Power Supply: AC 100V, AC 117V, AC 230V or AC 240V(50/60Hz), AC 220V (60Hz)
Size and Weight
- Width: 1,411 mm, 55-9/16 inches
- Depth: 530 mm, 20-7/8 inches
- Height: 166 mm, 6-9/16 inches
- Weight: 38.2 kg, 84 lbs. 4 oz.
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*