The Roland TD-11KV is a professional V-Series drum kit with all-mesh pads at an affordable price. For drummers that want an even more responsive and natural playing action, or to move up from the standard TD11, the TD-11 KV is the choice of professionals around the world.
Powered by SuperNaturalThe difference between this kit and the TD11K comes in the form of upgraded Toms and the Cymbals. Roland have given this kit 6.5” PDX-6 Mesh Head Tom Pads which like its 8” Snare counterpart, gives the user the accurate dual triggering technology and even sensing from head to rim. Again a further upgrade is in the cymbals department. The CY-12C Crash Cymbal gives the crash natural swinging motion and choke control. The CY-13R Ride Cymbal gives the user an enlarged bow area, realistic playing field and accurate control over edge, bow and bell triggers.
The TD-11KV has onboard sensing technology with Behaviour Modelling giving the user a more natural drumming experience. It has 50 kits onboard and a huge sound library for performance and practicing. It contains amazing backing tracks to play along with and a COACH function which helps you develop your skills as a drummer.
With its compact foot print the TD11 KV can be used in a small room, rehearsal space or in live situations where space is a premium. A USB function allows you to connect the electronic drum kit directly to your computer, DAW and lets you play back original songs to play along with.
TD11-KV Key Features:
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pads for snare features Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
With its compact foot print the TD11KV can be used in a small room, rehearsal space or in live situations where space is a premium. A USB function allows you to connect the electronic drum kit directly to your computer, DAW and lets you play back original songs to play along with.
- Drum Sound Module TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3) PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2) PDX-6 x 2
- V-Cymbal Crash CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride CY-13R x 1
- Cymbal Pad CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller FD-8 x 1
Unsure which kit might be for you? Check out our Roland Electric Drum Kits comparison page and see all the differences between the Roland Drums.
|Effects||ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer multi effect (10 types)|
|Floor Tom Size||10" x 4"|
|Rack Tom Size||8"|
|Shell Count||5 piece kit|
|Snare Size||10" x 4"|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*