Roland System-500 531 Channel Mixer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
With the Roland System-500 531 Channel Mixer you get a classic system, in a brand new format. As a new addition to the SYSTEM-500 family, the System 500-531 not only expands on the 100m-based modules, but manages to explore all-new territory entirely.
Classic System, New Format
This latest addition to the System-500 family has been designed in the Eurorack format to deliver the classic character and functionality of those classic Roland modular synths.
Roland System-500 531 Channel Mixer Highlights
- Compact, powerful system, with convenient and modern features
- Six-high quality inputs
- Completely analogue
- Slider, Pan, and Performance-Friendly Mute button on each channel
- Boutique-quality stereo preamp, for Mic and Line level signals
- LED level indicator for visual feedback
- Headphone section, with dedicated volume knob
- High-fidelity sound with low noise
- Designed in collaboration between Malekko (Portland, USA) and Roland (Hamamatsu, Japan)
Your New Central Mixing Hub
Taking inspiration from the popular SYSTEM-100m's 131 output module, the SYS-531 brings together that classic design with a host of convenient and modern features.
Amongst these features you get six high-quality inputs, each of which comes equipped with a level slider, pan knob, and mute button. This mixer is constructed to produce high-fidelity sound, with low noise levels, making sure your rig sounds at its best.
Superb Sound Shaping
Thanks to the boutique-quality stereo preamp, you can also include mic or line level signals. You can even make use of the Gain knob to add a little bit of pleasing overdrive to your sound.
In addition to these, the headphone section has an easy-to-reach, dedicated volume control, as does the multi-format output section with connections for both 1/4" and 1/8" cables.
Roland System-500 531 Channel Mixer Specs
- MUTE switch (1â€“6)
- SIGNAL IN slider (1â€“6)
- PAN knob (1â€“6)
- VOLUME knob
- MIC LINE switch
- GAIN knob
- PHONES knob
- OVERLOAD L indicator
- OVERLOAD R indicator
- Signal In jack (1â€“6): Miniature phone type
- CV IN jack (1â€“6): Miniature phone type
- OUT 1 jack (L,R): Miniature phone type
- OUT 2 jack (L,R): 1/4-inch phone type
- Pre In jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Phones jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: Eurorack power
- 195 mA (+12 V)
- 165 mA (-12 V)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Eurorack installation screws (4 pcs)
- Eurorack power cable
Size And Weight
- Width: 101.3 mm
- Depth: 128.5 mm
- Height: 57.2 mm
- Weight: 274 g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!