Roland PDA120-MS Tom Pad
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Mix tech and tradition with Roland's PDA120-MS Tom Pad!
The Roland PDA120-MS Tom Pad combines acoustic drum crafting and feel with superb quality Roland tech for a balanced mix of tradition and future design.
Digital Tech Vs Traditional Shell
The Roland PDA120-MS gives you a natural tom feel in a 12" x 8" Wood Shell, but with the appearance of a classic tom style. Delivered with Roland's pioneering digital drum technology.
Designed and created by those clever folk over at Roland, a traditional-looking tom shell, with full acoustic response and feel.
Roland PDA120-MS Tom Pad Features:
- High-Quality 12" x 8" dual-zone tom pad with wood shell construction
- Roland double-ply mesh head with adjustable tension
- Tom bracket included for mounting to standard acoustic tom holders
- Independent head and rim triggers
- Advanced sensor design eliminates hot spots for accurate playing expression and response
- Midnight Sparkle wrap and custom chrome hardware
Tradition Meets Tech
This Roland PDA120-MS Tom is a 12" x 8" Wooden Shell Tom full-depth, created in the traditional way. Featuring a double-ply mesh head with adjustable tension. Ideal for nailing down that personal feel and drum style.
Finished in a Midnight Sparkle Wrap and custom chrome hardware. Including a tom bracket for mounting to standard acoustic tom holders.
The PDA120-MS features dual-zone triggers offering independent head and rim triggering.
Developed Sensor System
The Roland Tom features a developed sensor system which creates an accurate and balanced response across the full mesh head.
Roland PDA120-MS Specs:
- Shell: 12 (Diameter) x 8 (Depth) inches, Wood Shell
- Finish: Midnight Sparkle (Wrap)
- Trigger: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Connectors: Output jack
- Allowable Diameter of Mounting Rod: 9-13mm
- Owner's Manual
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- 345mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 227mm (H)
- 13 5/8" x 15" x 8 15/16"
- Weight: 3.4 kg/7 lbs 8 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Rack Tom Size||12" x 8''|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.