Roland NE-1 Drum Noise Eater
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland NE-1 Drum Isolation Foot is great at isolating sound in houses, apartments, offices or studios. Roland's Noise Eater technology ensures that acoustic drums are extremely quiet in sound, whilst they also reduce the amount of sound being transmitted through physical action vibrations.
Roland tests discovered that the NE-1 Isolation foot reduces the noise transfer to rooms below by an incredible 75% when compared to setups not using the NE-1 drum.
Simply place under the contact points of your cymbal stands, kick drum and this will absorb the sound, Below we can see how the isolation foot is set up. For further sound isolation use with the Roland NE10 Sound Board.
Roland NE-1 Key Features
- The NE-1 Noise Eater is a small sound isolation foot intended to be used as necessary along with the NE-10 Noise Eater.
- Unique rubber damper structure that provides maximum sound isolation in a very compact and efficient device.
- When using a Roland KD-140/KD-120 V-Kick or a hi-hat stand for the Roland VH-13/VH-11 V-Hi-Hat, users should place the NE-10 under the pedal and NE-1 units under each stand leg as needed.
- For maximum effectiveness, Roland recommends that Noise Eater products be used under all kick and hi-hat pedals and all legs on mesh-head kick pads and hi-hat stands in a V-Drums set.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.110000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.