Roland Mobile Cube Battery Powered Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Plug into instant audio entertainment with the new MOBILE CUBE amplifier. Small and mighty, this little stereo amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime. Connect microphones, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players, you name it.
The All-Purpose Portable Amp
- Unlimited uses: electric and acoustic guitar, keyboards, computer audio, MP3 or CD playback, mini-PA, field recorder playback and much more
- Get great instrument and vocal tones with stereo sound and built-in effects: overdrive, chorus, delay and reverb
- Truly portable amplification: fits in a briefcase and runs on batteries!
- Play any instrument along with your favorite songs, or sing along using Center Cancel for karaoke
Small Size, BIG Sound
At just 11-1/16" (W) x 4-1/4" (D) x 7" (H), no larger than a briefcase, MOBILE CUBE is a traveler’s dream. Battery-powered, it can be operated anywhere — just plug in, turn on, and jam. Two high-performance speakers provide stereo sound that defies MOBILE CUBE’s physical size.
All Instruments Welcome
Thanks to its variety of inputs, MOBILE CUBE accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players and more; no other instrument amplifier of this size has a stereo input port. Use it as a practice amp at home, while traveling, indoors or out. It’s great for parties, karaoke and vocal lessons. Connect it to a mic stand for use as a monitor speaker or micro PA.
Built-In Stereo Effects
Equipped with Roland’s legendary FX engine, MOBILE CUBE offers high-quality stereo reverb and chorus effects. Sweeten your vocals, add fire to your guitar tone, or immerse your mixes in a rich stereo sound field. Center Cancel is also provided for minimizing vocals in pre-recorded music — great for karaoke and play-along performance.
Roland Mobile Cube Battery Powered Amplifier Specs
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): -50dBu (9)MIC Channel); -10 dBu (KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel); -10 dBu (AUX IN)
- Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- POWER Switch, TONE Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob
- MIC Channel: VOLUME Knob
- KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: TYPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, CHORUS Switch
- AUX: CENTER CANCEL Switch
- Indicator: POWER
- MIC Channel: Input Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- KEYBOARD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: Input Jack L/MONO, GUITAR (1/4" phone type), Input Jack R (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6 or AC Adaptor (optional)
- Current Draw: 175 mA
- Accessories: Strap, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Effects||Reverb and Modulation|
|Woofer Size||2 x 4" Woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!