Roland LX708 Digital Home Piano Charcoal Black
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Roland LX708 digital home piano is the flagship model of the fabulous Roland LX700 series. Seen here in a beautiful charcoal black, this piano combines the best the LX700 series has to offer in terms of sound, performance and features.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
A Luxury Grand Piano Experience
As the flagship digital piano in the LX700 series, the Roland LX708 represents the pinnacle of these incredible home pianos.
The LX708 has all the great features the LX706 has but has a larger cabinet with an opening lid for fantastic sound projection and responsive damper action pedals for extra control of your performance techniques.
It also has an upgraded sound system featuring eight-speakers for the most immersive and powerful tonal experience of all the LX700 digital pianos.
Roland LX708 Digital Home Piano Charcoal Black Key Features:
- Incredible Expression is Yours with a Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Responsive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic Acoustic Tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling Technology
- Choice of Two World-Class Piano Models – European Grand and American Grand
- Capture the Atmosphere of the World’s Greatest Stages and Studios
- ‘My Stage’ Feature Allows You to Combine Piano Sound and Ambience for Emulating Specific Venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 3-Way/6-Speakers
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for Immersive and Realistic Experience when Wearing Headphones
- Includes a Large Collection of Non-Piano Sounds such as Electric Piano, Strings, Organ, and More
- Simple and Modern Luxury Cabinet Design Invites You to Play Everyday
- Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth® and Practice Piano with Audio from Apps Routed Through the Piano’s Speaker System
- Compatible with Piano Every Day App Which Encourages You to Play the Piano More Often
Striking and Elegant Design
Visually striking, the LX708 really stands out in the LX series because of its tall cabinet and one-piece side panels.
You can even open the lid of the LX708’s cabinet to change the tone, just as you would on a real acoustic grand piano.
Visually, the Roland LX708 has been designed to be inviting, with its elegant legs and sophisticated curves encouraging you to play each and every day.
Most Expressive Performance
The LX708 has been fitted with a Hybrid Grand Keyboard. Because of this, whether you’re performing dramatic left-hand rhythm parts or twinkling notes on the upper-register keys, the LX708 will continue to inspire you, relaying all the expression of your performance.
Each key on the Grand Hybrid Keyboard is longer than those found on standard digital pianos, so the pivot point sits further back.
Because of this, you don’t have to apply as much pressure when pressing the keys, so you get a much more comfortable playing experience.
When playing, you’ll appreciate the response of the keys due to the great balance of pressure, momentum and return movement along with their smooth vertical travel.
Additionally, the LX708's keys combine wooden sides with a durable inner frame which gives you the great look and feel of classic wooden keys but the reliability of modern keys.
The LX708 even reproduces the resonance of sound through the keys using haptic vibration for a fully immersive and authentic grand piano experience.
Furthermore, the Roland LX708 is also the only piano in the LX700 series that features responsive damper action pedals.
The addition of these pedals means you gain access to a range of advanced techniques for the ultimate in expression.
Powerful and Immersive Sound
Fitted with the most impressive Acoustic Projection System in the range, the flagship LX708 home piano features a four-way, eight-speaker configuration with a powerful amplifier.
Split into four pairs that are optimised for their position and duties, you get incredible reproduction of the piano’s entire dynamic range.
Even the smallest of details are reproduced such as the noise of the hammer striking the strings and the cabin’s resonance as the sound reverberates.
Also, just like in a real-life grand piano, you can lift the lid on the cabinet to experience a different tonal flavour.
Incredible LX700 Technology
One of the best features that lifts the Roland LX700 series above the competition is the incredible technology.
Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology produces incredible sound to give you an amazingly realistic listening experience.
From the two built in world class piano models (European Grand and American Grand) to the additional sounds such as electric pianos, organs and strings – it all sounds fantastic.
Furthermore, you can use the “My Stage” function to recreate the tone and atmosphere of specific playing venues.
Bluetooth connectivity opens you up to a world of app connectivity and even allows you to play your favourite songs from your device to be heard through the LX708’s amazing speaker system.
Other convenient features such as the Twin Piano mode, metronome and headphone connectivity add tonnes of extra value to this already amazing instrument.
Piano Every Day App Support
Another great feature of the LX708 digital home piano is its compatibility with Roland’s new Piano Every Day app.
Install the app on your phone or tablet and you get access to Sheet Music Direct; the world’s largest collection of online sheet music.
You can browse this huge library with music scores ranging from classical to pop and jazz.
Furthermore, when used with the LX700 series, you get access to the music notation of over 300 songs onboard the piano so you can get started straight away!
Connect your device to the LX708 and your performance data will automatically be recorded and you can view it with the app’s piano roll window and listen back to it.
The Piano Every Day app also has a number of features to help you learn songs and encourage you to play piano every day.
An Awe-Inspiring, Luxury Home Piano
Every aspect of the LX708, from sight to sound to touch, will inspire you.
Expertly crafted and featuring amazing modern technology, the Roland LX708 gives you an exceptionally authentic grand piano experience in a digital piano that’s perfect for the home.
Buy the Roland LX708 digital home piano from PMT Online today and bless your household with this incredible experience that will inspire you and your family for years to come.
Roland LX708 Digital Home Piano Charcoal Black Specs:
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modelling
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones)
- Other: 256
- Total 324 tones
- PureAcoustic Ambience
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 types
- 12 types
- Hybrid Grand Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement, Ebony/Ivory Feel and Haptic Key Vibration (88 keys)
- Responsive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System
- Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers: 25 cm (9-7/8 inches) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Near-field Speakers: (12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2 (with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: (12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 8 cm (3-3/16 inches)) x 2
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
-Rated Power Output
- 20 W x 2
- 6 W x 2
- 6 W x 2
- 5 W x 2
- Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Key Off Noise
- Hammer Noise
- Duplex Scale
- Full Scale String Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
- Soundboard Type
- Damper Noise
- Soft Pedal Type
- Single Note Tuning
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- US: Total 399 songs
- Other: Total 389 songs
- Listening: 22 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only)
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- -Recordable Software
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
[Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)]
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
- Transpose (in semitones)
- Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- Volume limit function
- Panel Lock
- Auto Off
- Music rest: with Music holders
- Key cover: Fallboard type, with Keyboard Lid Switch
- Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- DC In jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- AC adaptor
- 24 W (22 W--70 W)
With top lid closed:
- 1,395 (W) x 491 (D) x 1,180 (H) mm
- 54-15/16 (W) x 19-3/8 (D) x 46-1/2 (H) inches
With top lid open:
- 1,395 (W) x 502 (D) x 1,253 (H) mm
- 55-15/16 (W) x 19-13/16 (D) x 49-3/8 (H) inches
- LX708-PE, LX708-PW: 110.5 kg/243 lbs 10 oz
- LX708-CH: 109.0 kg/240 lbs 5 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
-Option (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||109.000000|
|Effects||PureAcoustic Headphone Ambience|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||PureAcoustic Modelling|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!