Roland Kiyola KF-10 Digital Piano with Stool Sheer Black
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland Kiyola KF-10, seen here in a sheer black finish, is an artisan digital piano made in Japan with a hand crafted solid wood cabinet and SuperNATURAL modelling technology.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Hand Crafted in Japan
Created in a unique collaboration between Roland and renowned Japanese furniture designer Karimoku, the Kiyola KF-10 is the sees a beautiful combination of artisan tradition and incredible digital technology.
Hand Crafted Solid Wood Cabinet
Designed by Karimoku; Japan’s largest wood furniture maker since 1940 and exponent of environmentally friendly, low-formaldehyde timbers, the Kiyola KF-10 is completely unique and seriously stands out from all other pianos on the market.
Using all natural wood, the Kiyola KF-10 has been hand-crafted into a stylish, beautiful and ergonomically contoured cabinet that will complement any living space, fitting in like piece of high end artisan furniture.
The Sheer Black model, or KF-10-KSB, has a translucent black coating which retains all the beauty and characteristics of the natural oak texture.
Particularly suited to modern interiors, this versatile and sophisticated finish changes as the amount of light alters throughout the day.
Inspired by Karimoku’s own high-end sofas, the Kiyola KF-10’s sides are smooth and contoured while slim legs allow the piano to blend seamlessly into the room.
Controls have been kept to a minimum to preserve the natural, organic look of the Kiyola KF-10 with the volume knob and buttons all located on the side; removing any potential distraction while you perform.
The cabinet lid has been designed to double as a music rest, delivering a simple and compact aesthetic while also being practical.
Specially Designed Ergonomic Piano Bench
Sitting incorrectly for long periods of time on a badly designed piano bench is not only uncomfortable but can also lead to train in your bones and joints and even lower back pain and damage to your spine.
To combat this, Karimoku have utilised their years of experience in furniture design and scientific research and designed the incredible Kiyola KF-10 ergonomic bench so that it supports your posture and protects your spine while you play.
This high end piano bench sees the benefits of extensive research and testing by leading Japanese craftsmen and features a distinctive arched shape promoting good posture while a wider sitting area distributes your weight more evenly and the cushion is fashioned from soft, high-density foam.
The result is a piano bench that allows you to play piano better for longer without distraction, discomfort or the fear or health issues.
SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling and PHA-50 Keyboard
Powered by the same acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano modelling found in Roland’s flagship LX/HP digital pianos, the technology KIYOLA KF-10 is as well designed, thought out and produced as the brilliantly hand-crafted body.
SuperNATURAL modelling recreates the full tone and response you find in an acoustic piano, incorporating recreations of the complex interactions and overtones created when sound is produced.
This gives you a rich, inspiring, organic sounding tone that is full of character and responds precisely to your touch and playing style. Four speakers deliver the incredible, all-enveloping sound.
The Kiyola KF-10 features Roland’s latest PHA-50 keyboard. Each key on the PHA-50 combines wooden sides with an inner moulded material making it extremely durable while providing the traditional look and feel we know and love.
Fitted with a PHA-50 keyboard, the Roland KF-10 boasts keys with the great look and feel of wooden keys but the durability of modern materials.
As further benefit to your playing expression, the pedal unit included on the Kiyola KF-10 supports half-pedal technique.
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
Despite its timeless and vintage appearance, the KIYOLA KF-10 is packed with modern features, not least of which is the ability to connect wirelessly to smartphones and tablets for access to incredible music apps.
Using your Android or iOS device, you can control the dedicated app which allows you to customise your piano by selecting internal sounds, play built-in songs or even set the integrated metronome.
Taking you to a new level of piano customisation, Roland’s Piano Designer app allows you to fine-tune and edit your tone while piaScore and Sheet Music direct make practicing and learning new pieces a breeze; you can even use the foot pedal to turn pages!
When you’re not playing you can use the wireless speakers in the KIYOLA KF-10 to deliver high quality audio streamed from your iOS or Android device, making it a brilliant Bluetooth speaker that further enhances your modern living space.
10 Year Warranty
Roland are so confident in the reliability of this product that the Kiyola KF-10-KSB even comes with a massive 10 year warranty.
Good Design Award Winner
As testament to the incredible marriage of cutting edge Roland technology and Karimoku’s all-natural wooden craftsmanship, the Kiyola KF-10 has been awarded the prestigious Good Design Award.
The Good Design Award and G Mark badge are only granted to products that excel in both aesthetics and functionality, both of which the KF-10 delivers in spades.
The Kiyola KF-10 is your opportunity to own an incredibly unique and beautiful digital piano that simply inspires as both an incredible instrument and minimalist, high end furniture.
Roland Kiyola KF-10 Digital Piano with Stool Sheer Black Specs:
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling
- Maximum Polyphony - Piano: Limitless (Solo Playing Using ‘Grand Piano’ Tones)
- Maximum Polyphony - Other: 384
- Tones for Performance – Grand Piano: 3 Tones
- Tones for Performance – Upright Piano: 1 Tone
- Tones for Performance: E. Piano: 1 Tone
- Tones for Data Playback: 265 Tones (Including 8 Drum Sets and 1 SFX Set), Conforms to GMS
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 Keys)
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal: (Damper Pedal: Capable of Continuous Detection, Soft Pedal: Capable of Continuous Detection/Function Assignable, Sostenuto Pedal: Function Assignable)
- Speakers: 12cm (4.75 Inches) x 2, 5cm (2 Inches) x 2
- Rated Power Output: 30W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 109 (Value Measured According to A Method Based on Roland’s Technical Standard)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch – 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3-466.2Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1Hz)
- Temperament: 10 Types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kimberger I, Kimberger II, Kimberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), Selectable Temperament Key
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Piano Designed: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Total: 30 Songs
- Playable software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Audio File (WAV, 44.1kHz, 16-bit linear format, Requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Version 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T Content Protection)
- MIDI, Turning Music Sheet: Bluetooth Version 4.0
- Functions: Metronome (with Adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down Beat), Transpose (In Semitones), Speaker Volume and Headphones Volume Automatically Select Function, Auto Off
- Connectors: DC In Jack, USB Computer Port (USB B Type), USB Memory Port (USB A Type), Phones Jack x 2 (Stereo Miniature Phone Type and Stereo ¼” Phone Type)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Operation Guide, Leaflet for Stand Assembly, Leaflet for “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook, Dedicated Pedal, Dedicated Fixed-Height Bench
Kiyola KF-10 Dimensions
- Width: 1396mm (55 Inches)
- Depth: 337mm (Roughly 13.5 Inches)
- Height (Piano Lid Open): 782mm (Roughly 31 Inches)
- Height (Piano Lid Closed): 910mm (Roughly 36 Inches)
- Width: 292mm (Roughly 11.5 Inches)
- Depth: 216mm (Roughly 8.5 Inches)
- Height: 95mm (3.75 Inches)
- Width: 440mm (Roughly 17.5 Inches)
- Depth: 300mm (Roughly 12 Inches)
- Height: 520mm (20.5 Inches)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||33.200000|
|Effects||3D Headphone Ambience|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||SuperNATURAL Modelling|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.