The Roland KC-600 keyboard amplifier is packed with great new design features making it a significant upgrade over the previous-generation KC-550.
Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier – Roland KC-600
For more than two decades, Roland have given keyboard players over the world some fantastic, reliable amps.
A Roland KC amp gives you complete control over your stage rig so you can sound and play great – every single time.
Increased power of 200 watts and a two-way speaker system featuring a newly designed 15-inch custom woofer provides enhanced sound quality.
Meanwhile, the power section has also been completely redesigned to provide better stability and improved bass reproduction while reducing the unit’s weight.
With its built-in mixer, the Roland KC-600 allows you to connect a huge range of stereo keyboards and instruments and there’s even an XLR port for vocal microphones.
A significant upgrade over the previous generation KC-550, Roland’s top-selling keyboard amp, the Roland KC-600 is packed with new features.
Great Full-Range Sound
With 200 watts of power and fantastic, full-range audio reproduction, the Roland KC-600 keyboard amplifier packs a seriously powerful, punchy sound.
Featuring Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design which provides you with extended low-frequency response without distortion and a newly redesigned power section, the Roland KC-600 is delivers incredible bass performance.
This enhanced sound and low-frequency performance means the Roland KC-600 really excels amplifying a wide range of sounds such as 88 key stage pianos, organs and synthesizers along with drum machines and other electronic instruments.
Another great benefit of the new power section’s increased efficiency is its reduced weight which makes the Roland KC-600 even easier to carry to gigs.
Integrated Stereo Mixing
With its four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, rhythm machines and more to the Roland KC-600.
Also, with its dedicated auxiliary input, you can connect your phone or other device to play backing tracks or even playlists to keep your audience entertained between sets.
You’ll also find that Channel 1 features an XLR input so you can even add a vocal microphone into the mix.
With both line and aux inputs supporting stereo connections, you can send stereo sound to a PS system or recording device, further increasing the versatility on convenience of the Roland KC-600.
A convenient Output Select function can be found on Channel 4 too, adding in a lot of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks during your performance.
Making it perfect for performance, recording and practicing, the Roland KC-600 features a comprehensive set of connectivity options.
Stereo line outputs are available on both XLR and 1/4-inch jacks. With this simultaneous connection on offer you can interface with PA systems, stage monitors and recording devices.
You’ll also find a Sub Out jack which allows you to connect to a powered subwoofer which has its level tied to the amp’s master volume for convenient, one-touch control.
Great for private practice sessions, the built-in headphones output allows you to play silently or even discretely monitor guide tracks and other instruments when you’re performing on stage.
Great for Live Performance, Recording and Rehearsals
Packed with great features a newly designed power section and custom speakers, the Roland KC-600 keyboard amplifier provides great, powerful sound in a compact, one-box solution.
Order the Roland KC-600 today to add this incredible sound and functionality to your live rig.
Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier Key Features:
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 200 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (BALANCED, L/MONO, R): -50-- -20 dBu, CH2 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, CH3 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu, AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu, STEREO LINK (IN): 0 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT (L/MONO, R): +4 dBu, LINE OUT (BALANCED L, R): +4 dBu, STEREO LINK (OUT): 0 dBu, SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 38cm (15 Inches) Woofer x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
- Indicator: Power
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Caster x 4
Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier Connectors:
- CH1 (BALANCED) Jack: XLR Type
- CH1 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- AUX IN (L, R) Jacks: RCA Phono Type
- AUX IN (STEREO) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- SUB OUT Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- STEREO LINK (IN, OUT) Jacks: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type (Mono Signal Output)
Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier Controls:
- SHAPE Button
- POWER Switch
- GND LIFT Switch
- CH1: MIC/LINE Knob
- CH2: LINE Knob
- CH3: LINE Knob
- CH4: LINE Knob, OUTPUT SEL Knob
- AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- PHONES: VOLUME Knob
- EQUALISER: LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob
- MASTER Knob
Roland KC-600 Keyboard Amplifier Size and Weight:
- Width: 590mm, 23-1/4 Inches
- Depth: 445mm, 17-9/16 Inches
- Height (Including Casters): 590mm, 23-1/4 Inches
- Height (Excluding Casters): 536mm 21-1/8 Inches
- Weight: 29kg, 63lbs 15oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||35.300000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.