The Roland KC-220 keyboard amplifier offers high quality, full-range stereo sound with battery operation making it highly portable.
Portable Keyboard Amplifier – Roland KC-220
For over two decades, Roland have provided keyboard players worldwide with fantastic, reliable amps.
With a Roland KC keyboard amp, you have full control over your stage rig so you can sound and play great – every single time.
With three channels, full-range stereo sound and battery-powered operation, the Roland KC-220 is an incredible mobile keyboard amp.
With built-in DSP effects, dedicated auxiliary input and the ability to connect an XLR vocal mic, the Roland KC-220 keyboard amp also works as a mini PA system.
Perfect Busking Amp
Making it perfect for busking, impromptu gigs or any situation where you need to play but don’t have access to the mains, the Roland KC-220 keyboard amplifier can be battery operated.
Using easy to find AA batteries, you can get up to 8 hours of continuous use, delivering fantastic sound wherever you go.
Compact and lightweight, the KC-220 is easy to carry around from gig to gig – the perfect busking amp.
Great, Full-Range Sound for Keyboard and Other Electronic Instruments
The Roland KC-220 keyboard amplifier delivers fantastic full-range stereo sound with two newly designed 6.5-inch speakers and two custom tweeters driven by 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2).
Its advanced power section has been optimised for efficient battery operation, allowing the KC-220 to smoothly reproduce the wide frequency range of 88 key stage pianos, organs and synthesizers as well as drum machines and other electronic instruments.
Integrated 3+1 Mixing
Nicely compact and extremely convenient, the Roland KC-220 is your complete stereo mixing system that you can take with you wherever you want to play.
On board, you’ll find three 1/4-inch line input channels that will allow you to connect keyboards, drum machines and an assortment of other electronic instruments.
You’ll also find that Channel 1 features an XLR input allowing you to connect a vocal microphone for even more options.
Great Stereo Effects and EQ
Take your sound to another level with the onboard high-quality DSP effects. Normal and wide stereo Chorus effects are on hand adding depth to your music with a great stereo reverb also available, adding atmosphere to your vocals and instruments.
You can even operate the effects hands-free as you perform with an optional footswitch.
Integrated 2-band EQ allows you to shape your sound for each venue you perform in so you always have the best possible.
Portable Keyboard Amp
Battery and mains operated, the Roland KC-220 is ready to go whenever and wherever you are.
Buy the Roland KC-220 keyboard amplifier and open up a world of opportunity when you’re able to gig anytime, anywhere and with great full-range sound.
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Key Features:
- Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier
- Highly efficient power section with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2)
- Two newly developed custom 6.5-inch woofers and two custom tweeters
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Built-in DSP effects: reverb and two chorus types
- XLR mic input, mono/stereo line output, and headphones output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Runs on eight AA batteries or included AC adapter; removable cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Built-in tilt-back stand and integrated mount for optional ST-A95 speaker stand
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output (When Using the AC Adaptor): 30 W (15 W + 15 W)
- Rated Power Output (When Using the Alkaline Batteries): 20 W (10 W + 10 W)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (BALANCED, MIC/LINE): -50- -20 dBu, CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu, CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu, AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 16cm (6.5 Inches) Woofer x 2, Horn Tweeter x 2
- Indicator: Power
- Current Draw: 550 mA
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Connectors:
- CH1 (BALANCED) Jack: XLR Type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 -Inch Phone Type
- AUX IN (L, R) Jacks: RCA Phono Type
- AUX IN (STEREO) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- DC IN Jack
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Controls:
- POWER Switch
- CH1: MIC/LINE Knob
- CH2: LINE Knob
- CH3: LINE Knob
- EFFECT: EFFECT Knob
- EQUALISER: LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob
- MASTER Knob
- AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Battery Life (Expected Under Continuous Use):
- Alkaline Battery: Approx. 7 Hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery: Approx. 8 Hours
*This can vary depending on the capacity of the batteries and the conditions of use.
Roland KC-220 Keyboard Amplifier Size and Weight:
- Width: 420mm, 16-9/16 Inches
- Depth: 244mm, 9-5/8 Inches
- Height: 320mm 12-5/8 Inches
- Weight: 7.3kg, 16lbs 2oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.120000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.