Enter the Roland JU-06A Synthesizer: a fantastic new Boutique offering from Roland that combines the sound, looks, and features of the original JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 into one powerful polyhonic synth module.
Everything You Love About Vintage JUNOs - In One Synth!
Anyone familiar with the original Roland JUNO synths will tell you that they helped define the sound of the '80s - but unfortunately they will cost you a small fortune on the second hand market.
Now, thanks to the Roland JU-06A you can recreate those instantly recognisable sounds and effects for a fantastic price!
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Highlights
- Compact and comfortable 80's-style Synth
- Combines the sound, look and features of the classic JUNO-60 and JUNO-106
- Authentic vintage styling
- Arpeggio, Chord Memory, and Onboard Sequencer
- MIDI, USB, and external clock input
- Features a built-in speaker
- Battery Powered
Two Classic Synths Combined
As mentioned above, the JU-06A combines the best of both the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 into a single unit.
Featuring the continuous high-pass filter of the 106, the envelope-controllable pulse-width-modulation of the 60, and the unique filter behaviour of both (switchable from the front panel), the JUNO-06A would make a great option for anyone looking to recreate that classic 80's synth sound.
In addition to this, the 06A comes equipped with that legendary JUNO chorus effect, even down to the noise (which is adjustable).
Arpeggio, Chord Memory, And Step Sequencer
Another favourite feature of JUNO-60 fans is the awesome arpeggio function - which has also been recreated for the JUNO-06A.
In addition to arpeggios, this synth features chord memory and an onboard sequencer too, allowing you to create thick and complex polyphonic phrases at will.
MIDI, USB, And External Clock Input
Thanks to the inclusion of USB audio/MIDI connectors, full-sized MIDI jacks, and an external Clock input, you can sync the JUNO-06A to just about any piece of gear - from vintage analog instruments to modern Eurorack systems and beyond.
In other words: the world is your oyster when it comes to unexpected phrases, rhythmic variations, and other accidental audio gems.
Add Keys And More!
As if the features on the JU-06A weren't enough in and of themselves, you can also easily control it via a master keyboard or DAW.
In addition to this, its compact size allows you to make use of a DK-01 Boutique Dock or a K-25M keyboard unit, leaving you with a self-contained, fully portable synth that's free of wires and other complications.
JUNO Where You Go
As mentioned above, the JU-06A offers a much more compact synth than it's vintage JUNO forebears.
This not only allows for long studio sessions and epic stage performances, but thanks to the built in speaker and battery powered option also allows you to compose and perform wherever you wish!
Available To Order Now
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome new synth.
Don't forget: if you order yourself a Roland JU-06A Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Technical Specs
Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Sound Mode: 2 types (60/106)
- Sound Patch: 64 + 64 (8 patches x 8 banks pre each 60 and 106 mode)
- Sequencer Pattern: 16
- Chord Memory: 16
- Controllers: VOLUME knob
- RATE slider
- DELAY TIME slider
- RANGE buttons 16', 8', 4'
- LFO slider
- PWM slider
- PWM mode switch
- SQUARE, SAW, SUB buttons
- SUB oscillator slider
- NOISE slider
- CUTOFF FREQ slider
- CUTOFF FREQ slider
- RESONANCE slider
- Polarity switch
- ENV slider
- LFO slider
- KEY FOLLOW slider
- Control signal switch
- VCA level slider
- Attack Time slider
- Decay Time slider
- Sustain Level slider
- Release Time slider
- CHORUS 1, CHORUS 2 buttons
- DELAY button
- HOLD button
- CHORD button
- NOTE button
- ON/OFF button
- MODE switch (UP/U&D/DOWN)
- RANGE switch (1/2/3)
- RATE knob
- START button
- EDIT button
- VALUE knob
- NOTE/GATE select switch
- Sound Mode select switch (60/106)
- BANK 1 (5)--4 (8) buttons
- PATCH NUMBER 1--8 buttons
- MANUAL button
- Power switch
- Effects: Chorus x 2, Delay
- Step Sequencer: 16 steps, 1 note (Monophonic)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- EXT CLOCK IN jack: Mono miniature phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: MicroB type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power Supply: Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, USB bus power
- Current Draw: 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Ni-MH battery: Approx. 6 hours (This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.)
- Dimensions: 300 (W) x 128 (D) x 49 (H) mm / 11-13/16 (W) x 5-1/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries): 995 g/2 lbs 4 oz
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
|Power Supply||4 x battery|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.