Roland JU-06A Boutique Juno Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Enter the Roland JU-06A Synthesizer: a fantastic new Boutique offering from Roland that combines the sound, looks, and features of the original JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 into one powerful polyhonic synth module.
Everything You Love About Vintage JUNOs - In One Synth!
Anyone familiar with the original Roland JUNO synths will tell you that they helped define the sound of the '80s - but unfortunately they will cost you a small fortune on the second hand market.
Now, thanks to the Roland JU-06A you can recreate those instantly recognisable sounds and effects for a fantastic price!
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Highlights
- Compact and comfortable 80's-style Synth
- Combines the sound, look and features of the classic JUNO-60 and JUNO-106
- Authentic vintage styling
- Arpeggio, Chord Memory, and Onboard Sequencer
- MIDI, USB, and external clock input
- Features a built-in speaker
- Battery Powered
Two Classic Synths Combined
As mentioned above, the JU-06A combines the best of both the JUNO-60 and JUNO-106 into a single unit.
Featuring the continuous high-pass filter of the 106, the envelope-controllable pulse-width-modulation of the 60, and the unique filter behaviour of both (switchable from the front panel), the JUNO-06A would make a great option for anyone looking to recreate that classic 80's synth sound.
In addition to this, the 06A comes equipped with that legendary JUNO chorus effect, even down to the noise (which is adjustable).
Arpeggio, Chord Memory, And Step Sequencer
Another favourite feature of JUNO-60 fans is the awesome arpeggio function - which has also been recreated for the JUNO-06A.
In addition to arpeggios, this synth features chord memory and an onboard sequencer too, allowing you to create thick and complex polyphonic phrases at will.
MIDI, USB, And External Clock Input
Thanks to the inclusion of USB audio/MIDI connectors, full-sized MIDI jacks, and an external Clock input, you can sync the JUNO-06A to just about any piece of gear - from vintage analog instruments to modern Eurorack systems and beyond.
In other words: the world is your oyster when it comes to unexpected phrases, rhythmic variations, and other accidental audio gems.
Add Keys And More!
As if the features on the JU-06A weren't enough in and of themselves, you can also easily control it via a master keyboard or DAW.
In addition to this, its compact size allows you to make use of a DK-01 Boutique Dock or a K-25M keyboard unit, leaving you with a self-contained, fully portable synth that's free of wires and other complications.
JUNO Where You Go
As mentioned above, the JU-06A offers a much more compact synth than it's vintage JUNO forebears.
This not only allows for long studio sessions and epic stage performances, but thanks to the built in speaker and battery powered option also allows you to compose and perform wherever you wish!
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Technical Specs
Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Sound Mode: 2 types (60/106)
- Sound Patch: 64 + 64 (8 patches x 8 banks pre each 60 and 106 mode)
- Sequencer Pattern: 16
- Chord Memory: 16
- Controllers: VOLUME knob
- RATE slider
- DELAY TIME slider
- RANGE buttons 16', 8', 4'
- LFO slider
- PWM slider
- PWM mode switch
- SQUARE, SAW, SUB buttons
- SUB oscillator slider
- NOISE slider
- CUTOFF FREQ slider
- CUTOFF FREQ slider
- RESONANCE slider
- Polarity switch
- ENV slider
- LFO slider
- KEY FOLLOW slider
- Control signal switch
- VCA level slider
- Attack Time slider
- Decay Time slider
- Sustain Level slider
- Release Time slider
- CHORUS 1, CHORUS 2 buttons
- DELAY button
- HOLD button
- CHORD button
- NOTE button
- ON/OFF button
- MODE switch (UP/U&D/DOWN)
- RANGE switch (1/2/3)
- RATE knob
- START button
- EDIT button
- VALUE knob
- NOTE/GATE select switch
- Sound Mode select switch (60/106)
- BANK 1 (5)--4 (8) buttons
- PATCH NUMBER 1--8 buttons
- MANUAL button
- Power switch
- Effects: Chorus x 2, Delay
- Step Sequencer: 16 steps, 1 note (Monophonic)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- EXT CLOCK IN jack: Mono miniature phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB port: MicroB type (Audio, MIDI)
- Power Supply: Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, USB bus power
- Current Draw: 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Ni-MH battery: Approx. 6 hours (This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.)
- Dimensions: 300 (W) x 128 (D) x 49 (H) mm / 11-13/16 (W) x 5-1/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight (including batteries): 995 g/2 lbs 4 oz
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Power Supply||4 x Battery|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.