Roland FP-60 Digital Piano White
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Roland FP-60 inherits the highly revered history of world-beating digital pianos in Roland's lineup. The FP60 represents truly outstanding value, delivering premium piano quality in a streamlined digital piano light enough for the stage but sleek enough for the home.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
At Home or On Stage - This Piano Fits!
The FP-60 incorporates Roland's trademark SuperNATURAL piano sound into a lightweight and portable keyboard casing. As always with high-end Roland pianos, their ivory feel PHA-4 keybed offers super realistic grand piano touch and feel.
For musicians on the move, the Roland FP-60 features an impressive on-board speaker system ideal for smaller venues or intimate home settings. The wireless Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to jam along to your favourite songs or enhance your technique with Roland's Piano Partner 2 App for mobile or tablet devices.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine with 288-voice polyphony for true acoustic piano sound and response
- PHA-4 keyboard with escapement and Ivory Feel keys for inspiring grand piano touch
- Connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly via Bluetooth and play along with favorite songs through the piano’s speaker system
- Advanced onboard speaker system provides rich, powerful sound for home playing and intimate live performances
- Also includes electric pianos, strings, organs, and synth sounds from Roland’s flagship instruments
- Enhance performances and practice sessions with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app and create music with Apple’s GarageBand for iOS and other leading music apps
- Three-band EQ with dedicated front-panel controls
- DP-10 damper pedal included; compatible with optional RPU-3 triple pedal
- Optional KSC-72 stand and KPD-90 three-pedal unit provide an elegant integrated look for home use
- Sleek White Finish
Free Piano Partner 2 App
Learn to play the piano with ease by using the free Piano Partner 2 app from Roland.
Specifically designed to encourage a positive learning experience, the Perfect Partner 2 app is the ultimate option for anyone who wants to learn piano in their own time.
Available for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, Piano Partner 2 is compatible with this Roland piano and will guide you on your musical journey and ensure a long and very enjoyable relationship with the piano.
Premium Sound and Keyboard Feel in a Go-Anywhere Design
When a piano is designed to be portable, it often means that sound quality and keyboard feel are sacrificed. That’s absolutely not the case with the FP-60, as Roland’s advanced piano technologies deliver superior tone and touch that will satisfy the most experienced pianists. The SuperNATURAL Piano engine provides the dynamic, expressive sound of an acoustic grand, with rich, complex overtone changes that naturally follow your touch. And with 288 notes of polyphony, you can freely use the damper pedal to realize authentic acoustic performances. Then there’s the PHA-4 keyboard with escapement and Ivory Feel keys, which incorporates the latest sensing technology to accurately translate your playing nuances for unrestricted expression.
Built-In Sound System, Ready for Gigging
Due to size limitations, the onboard speaker systems in typical portable pianos only produce enough sound for playing and practicing at home. But thanks to a sophisticated design derived from the flagship FP-90, the FP-60 has a big, powerful sound that projects beautifully in small performance venues, eliminating the need to carry an external sound system. The speakers and integrated amplifier have been carefully tuned for precise reproduction of every tonal detail, and dedicated speaker boxes have been engineered into the keyboard cabinet to deliver rich sound with impressive dynamic range. And with the convenient three-band equalizer on the front panel, it’s easy to shape the sound as needed to fit the venue.
Cover Any Musical Style with a Wide Selection of Sounds
Even if you mainly play classic acoustic piano sounds, there are often situations when you need additional sounds to play various songs and styles. The FP-60 has you covered with a selection of pro-grade electric pianos, strings, organs, and synths, giving you sound options for nearly any musical genre. What’s more, you can store favorite sounds—plus other useful settings like layers and splits—in 30 user registrations for quick recall. Dedicated Upper and Lower volume sliders are within easy reach, allowing you to instantly fine-tune the balance of your sound.
Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth
With the FP-60’s convenient Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly pair with your smartphone or tablet and transform the way you perform and practice. It’s easy to stream music through the piano’s onboard speakers, perfect for play-along fun at home or as a backing track at the gig. Installing Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app on your device lets you get even more creative, providing access to all sorts of rhythm accompaniments that intelligently follow the chords you play. MIDI over Bluetooth is also supported, allowing you to use the FP-60 with GarageBand for iOS and numerous other music creation apps.
Elegant and Attractive in Every Setting
While the Roland FP-60 is packed with the latest technology and time-saving features for the busy musician, its exterior is simple and refined. Based on the award-winning design of the FP-90, it offers a stylish appearance infused with understated elegance. And when used at home, it can even be paired with a matching KSC-72 stand and KPD-90 pedal for a sophisticated contemporary upright look. The KSC-72 stand is both stable and durable, while the KPD-90’s three-pedal configuration supports Progressive Damper Action, providing continuous response for traditional playing techniques.
Specifications - Roland FP-60 White Finish
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony 288
- Piano: 15 tones
- E.Piano: 16 tones
- Strings: 11 tones
- Organ: 15 tones
- Pad: 15 tones
- Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split (split point adjustable)
- Speakers Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
- Rated Power Output 13 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL)103 dB
- 3D Ambience
- Master Tuning 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic)
- Ambience, Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer)
- Only for organ tones:
- Rotary Speaker Effect
- Only for E.Piano tones:
- Modulation Speed
- String Resonance
- Damper Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Single Note Tuning (Stretch Tuning)
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- Bluetooth Audio: Bluetooth Ver. 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection) MIDI, Turning music sheet: Bluetooth Ver. 4.0
Compatible Android / IOS APPS (ROLAND)
- Piano Partner 2
- Piano Designer
- Playable Data SMF (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3, 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, require USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs: Total 10 songs
- Recordable DataStandard MIDI Files (Format 0, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
- Registration (30 registrations, capable of pedal shift)
- Registration Set
- Tone Demo
- Auto Off
- Display Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dotsConnectorsDC In jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
- Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type *1: Assignable
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 5W (4W – 22W)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.300000|
|Effects||3D Headphone Ambience|
|Software Included||SuperNATURAL Sound Engine|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Pedals||DP-10 Damper Pedal Included|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!