Roland Fantom-7 Synthesizer Keyboard
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Roland Fantom-7 is an all-encompassing Workstation, Sequencer and Synthesizer that fuses Roland's most coveted features from the past 2 decades into one sleek, road-ready keyboard.
A Powerhouse Workstation for the Stage and Studio
With a clear focus on seamless workflow, the Fantom-7 has been designed from the ground up to deliver their most fun, creative keyboard experience to date. Whether you're a songwriter or producer in a studio environment, or a session musician on the big stage, Fantom-7 is kitted out with everything to create mesmorising performances, backed by a powerful sonic engine and incredible DSP effects.
Serving up a nice balance between the portable size & weight of the Fantom-6 and the full-size Fantom-8, this 76-key model is perfect for those that frequently travel between the stage and studio.
Free Fantom V1.10 Update
With the Fantom V1.10 update you benefit from another of improvements and new features.
One of the best is the 16 virtual expansion slots which allow you to download additional soundpacks to your Fantom.
There are several useful functionality updates too including more detailed note editing for patterns using a piano roll, a convenient scene search function and more.
Roland Fantom 7 Key Features:
- Powerful Hybrid Workstation, Synthesizer and Sequencer
- 76 Keys (Semi-weighted Keyboard and Channel Aftertouch)
- ZEN-Core & V-Piano Sound Engines
- 7" Wide VGA Colour Touch Screen Graphic Display
- Over 3,500 Tones, Over 90 Drum kits
- Comprehensive Multi-Effects and Stereo Analog Filter
- 16 Channel MIDI Sequencer with TR-Rec Step Editing
- Pad Sampler with 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator and Chord Memory
- Assignable Controllers, Sliders, Wheels and Function Knobs
- Built-in 16x3 Stereo Audio Interface
- Dual CV/Gate and Soft Synth Integration
- USB Connectivity with External Memory Slots and MIDI Control
- Built with robust metal and High-Grade components
The focus of the Fantom-7 is primarily on pro musicians being able to create and play without diving into complex menus. Your sounds, patterns, and performance layouts are arranged into custom creative spaces called Scenes. A Scene can be an entire song, section of a song, or a starting point with your favorite sounds laid out just how you like. Scenes can be chained together and changed instantly with no gaps or glitches.
By removing the technical limitations and streamlining the 'modeless' user interface, Roland have designed Fantom to always run in a creative mode. It can be fully customized and instantly reconfigured in an unlimited number of ways, allowing you to craft a truly unique signature sound.
Furthermore, Fantom also comes equipped with RGB pads, a classic TR-REC style pattern sequencer, real-time recording with piano-roll editing, and a grid for recording and launching clips. You can create patterns on Fantom in a variety of ways, including real and step-time polyphonic sequencing. The TR-REC pattern sequencer is perfect for rhythmic parts - as used on Roland's iconic drum machines like the TR-808 and TR-909.
Each creative module on the Fantom-7 is independently controlled and activated from the intuitive top-panel interface, ready to roll whenever inspiration strikes.
Powerful ZEN-Core DSP Sound EngineFantom’s flexible and expandable sound engine leverages decades of research and development, dishing out inspiring and authentic electronic, acoustic, and hybrid sounds by the bucketload. Combine different synthesis and sampling technologies along with the onboard analog filter for new and unusual sounds - and take advantage of new sound expansions and capabilities as they arrive.
With Fantom’s potent DSP engine, players can focus on music, not rationing processing power. It’s possible to run all 16 parts with all available effects at once, complete with full patch remain for seamless transitions. There’s never any guessing about how many effects are available, or if sounds can be changed smoothly without limiting complex patches.
Considered by many as the king of instruments, piano sits at the heart of the creative process for composers across a range of musical genres. FANTOM uses Roland's infamous V-Piano technology that sounds and feels like a real Grand Piano.
As used on Roland's industry-standard Stage Pianos like the RD-2000, the Fantom's gorgeous Piano sound becomes a centrepiece attraction for songwriters, stage performers and more.
Inspired by Roland's rich synthesizer legacy including the Jupiter, System-1 and TR Drum Machines, the Fantom combines them all into one musical powerhouse with unlimited potential.
FANTOM’s synth engine is based on partials. Each partial starts with a discrete synth voice - complete with oscillator, filter, amplifier, dual LFO and effects. You can have up to four partials in a single tone, and a Scene can contain up to 16 tones for complex layers, splits, and sequenced parts.
The new Fantom Series employs Roland's most expressive keybeds to date, with this 61-note model utilising a brand new semi-weighted key action. The way an instrument feels under your fingers, and how it helps you express yourself, is vital. Roland Fantom focuses on the experience of playing, from its immersive keyboard action, to its arsenal of performance controls.
Seamless USB Integration
FANTOM doesn’t just work with computers - it fully integrates. Under the hood sits a high-quality 16x3 Stereo audio interface, making recording audio clips and ideas a breeze. Fantom can also control DAWs and plugins from its 7" Colour Touchscreen. It can integrate soft synths into Scenes, and send parts composed on FANTOM directly to your DAW.
Return of the Fantom - A Legend, Re-Born
Originally introduced in 2004, the original Roland Fantom-X workstation set a new benchmark for large-scope keyboards for the stage and studio. The new Fantom series elevates the design, sonic potential and usability with the modern musician firmly in mind. The Roland Fantom now embeds itself as a viable industry standard for stage performers and studio session musicians that want a do-it-all keyboard with unrivalled potential.
The new Fantom series boasts a purposeful design and built from premium materials. It is made of tough metal with high-grade components throughout. Everything about it is sturdy and built to withstand the perils of live gigs and life on the road.
From the slight curvature of the top-panel labels for rear connections, to the informative RGB-lit controls and buttons, FANTOM facilitates creativity and eliminates frustration. This is a decade in the making, with no stone left unturned by the keyboard master designers at Roland!
Book a Demo at your local PMT Roland Planet Store
Our flagship stores around the UK are home to some of the industry's most trusted Roland experts to help you find the right gear. Call or E-Mail us today to book a demo with a local expert. We'll help you compare keyboards in the series, answer any technical questions and get hands-on with the new Fantom today!
Roland Fantom-7 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 76 Keys (Semi-weighted Keyboard and Channel Aftertouch)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core, V-Piano Technology
- Parts: 16 Zones(Internal + External)
- Scenes: 128 Scenes x 4 Bank
- Tones: Over 3,500 Tones, Over 90 Drum kits
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 16 systems
- Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
- Insertion Effect: 2 System, 90 Type
- Chorus: 8 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Mic Input Reverb: 6 types
- Stereo Analog Filter Type: LPF1/LPF2/LPF3/HPF/BPF/Bypass with Drive and Amp
- MIDI Tracks: 16(Internal/External)
- Group: 16
- Pattern: 8 (per each Track)
- Pattern Length: 32 mesures
- Recording Method: Realtime recording, Step recording, TR-REC
- PAD Sampler
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1/48kHz, WAV/AIFF import supported
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Rhythm Pattern
- Chord Memory
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
- Control Knob x 8
- Slider x 8
- USB Audio Slider
- Wheel x 2
- Function Knob x 6
- Sound Modified Knob x 11
- 4 x 4 Pad
- Display: Graphic Type, 7", Wide VGA (800 x 480 dots), backlit LCD (Color/Touch screen)
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- MAIN OUT Jacks (L, R) (XLR type)
- SUB OUT1 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB OUT2 Jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- ANALOG OUTPUT Jacks (1,2)(1/4-inch phone type)
- Mic/Line Input Jacks: (1,2) (1/4 inch phone type/XLR type)
- 2 x CV OUT, 2x GATE OUT
- FOOT PEDAL Jacks (HOLD, CTRL1,CTRL2,CTRL3)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT1, OUT2/THRU)
- USB MEMORY Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- 3 x External Device Port
- External Memory: USB Flash drive slot (sold separately)
- Power Supply: AC 117-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 W
Dimensions: 1,296mm (W) x 403mm (D) x 106mm (H)
Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs 1oz)
- Owner's manual
- Power Cord
Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand: KS-10Z, KS-12
- Pedal Switch: DP series, RPU-3
- Expression Pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash drive (*)
* Use a commercially available USB flash drive. However, we cannot guarantee that all commercially available USB flash drives will work.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||19.000000|
|Effects||Multi-Effects, EQ, COMP, Insert Effects, Chorus, Reverb, Master Effects, Mic Input Reverb, Stereo Analog Filter|
|Number of Keys||76 keys|
|Synthesis Type||ZEN-Core, V-Piano Technology|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.