The Roland FA-06 music workstation limited edition black features 61 velocity-sensitive keyboard, a huge range of sounds and a fantastic set of tools in a light, mobile body.
A Reimagined Music Workstation
Streamlining music composition, production and performance, the Roland FA-06 is a reimagining of the music workstation.
Featuring a traditional 61-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard, and a range of fantastic sounds, the Roland FA-06 is incredible fast and versatile sitting proud as the most compact and mobile instrument in the Roland FA series.
A special limited edition, this all-black version has a unique and distinctively stealthy aesthetic.
Roland FA-06 Music Workstation Limited Edition Black Key Features:
- Limited Edition Black Version
- Reimagined Music Workstation Designed to Maximise Your Creative Flow
- Light, Mobile Body with 61-Note Velocity-Sensitive Keyboard
- Over 2000 Sounds from The Flagship INTEGRA-7 Sound Module
- SuperNATURAL Synth Engine is Fully Compatible with Expansive Free INTEGRA-7 Synth Tone Collections
- 16-Track Sequencer with Non-Stop Loop Recording
- Onboard Sampler with 16 Pads x 4 Banks
- Studio Quality Effects
- Large, Colour LCD Display
- Instant DAW Integration with One Button
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator and Chord Memory Functions
- Guitar/Mic and Line Input Jacks for Performance, Sampling and Recording
- USB Ports for Sound Expansion Data, Updates and Audio/MIDI Interfacing with a Computer
Roland's Best Sounds
Fully loaded with over 2000 sounds taken from the INTEGRA-7 (Roland's flagship, professional sound module), the Roland FA-06 has a huge pool of voices for you to choose from. As a result, you can create incredible music in any musical style.
All of the SuperNATURAL synth and XV-5080 PCM tones from the INTEGRA-7 included along with a wide range of SuperNATURAL acoustic tones. These expressive sounds include pianos, organs, bass, strings and much more.
Furthermore, there's a newly added Tone Remain function which stops your notes from being unnaturally cut off when you switch sounds!
Plus, if all is somehow not enough, you can expand your sound collection for free by downloading sounds from the ever growing Roland Axial sound library.
Capture Your Creations
With a built-in, intuitive 16-track sequencer, the Roland FA-06 makes it easy to capture your creations as soon as inspiration strikes.
Build full arrangements with a wide range of sounds in moments.
What's more, continuous recording in loop mode allows you to fill up all 16 tracks without even stopping.
Real-time capture and step recording are also features of the Roland FA-06. Plus, you can edit and mix your tracks on the go and save your songs as stereo audio files to an SDHC card.
Enhance With Effects
The Roland FA-06 boasts a wide array of options for polishing your sounds.
Independent MFX engines can be used on all 16 parts of your studio set. There are also unique TFX (total effects) which you can use to process your entire output. These TFX include DJ FX Looper, Isolator and more for a great range of sound shaping options.
You can tweak any of these effects with the Sound Modify knobs which give you a great way to add expression in real-time to your performances and productions.
Instant-Access Performance Sampler
The Roland FA-06 music workstation features fantastically fast sampling and playback via the convenience of SDHC cards.
16 pads on the Roland FA-06's front panel allow you to play your audio samples with ease. You can also expand your performance with loops, backing tracks, sound FX and more.
Furthermore, you can instantly load your samples with zero wait time thanks to SDHC flash memory!
Push Your Potential Further
While the Roland FA-06 fantastic as a standalone instrument, its seamless DAW integration means the possibilities are endless.
By pressing the DAW Control button, you can instantly configure the Roland FA-06 to work with your music software via USB.
Furthermore, dedicated control maps for popular DAWs making the setup extremely fast.
Making sure you've got stuff to work with right away, the Roland FA-06 comes with a free license for Ableton Live Lite!
Powerful Yet Portable
With its traditional 61-key velocity-sensitive keyboard, huge range of sounds and compact body, the Roland FA-06 is the perfect marriage of performance and portability.
Buy the Roland FA-06 music workstation now for a performance and production powerhouse in one instrument.
Act fast, this uber-stylish all-black version is limited edition and won't be around for long.
Roland FA-06 Music Workstation Limited Edition Black Specs:
- Keyboard: 61 Keys (with velocity)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices (varies according to the generator load)
- Parts: 16 Parts
- Tones: SuperNATURAL Acoustic, SuperNATURAL Synth, SuperNATURAL Drum Kit, PCM Synth, PCM Drum Kit
*GM2 compatible sounds are included
- Wave Expansion Slots: 2 Slots
*The wave expansion slots are rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the FA's internal wave memory (slot).
- Favourite: Yes
- Multi-Effects: 16 Systems, 68 Types (Vocoder can be used only on part 1.)
- Part EQ: 16 Systems
- Drum Part COMP+EQ: 6 Systems
- Chorus: 3 Types
- Reverb: 6 Types
- Master Compressor (This can be changed to Insert FX (78 types).)
- Master EQ
- Total Effects (TFX): 29 Types
- Mic Input Reverb: 8 Types
- MIDI Tracks: 16
- File Format: Original, SMF export/import supported, WAV export supported
*Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- Format: 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV/AIFF/MP3 Import Supported
- Max. Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 16 Pads x 4 Banks (for each song)
*Samples cannot be used as wave data for the sound engine.
- Rhythm Pattern: Yes
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Chord Memory: Yes
- Display: 5" Graphic Colour LCD
- External Memory: SD Card (SDHC supported)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 1,300 mA
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- MAIN Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- Sub Output Jack: Stereo 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- AUDIO INPUT Jacks
- LINE: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- GUITAR/MIC: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- FOOT PEDAL Jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB FOR UPDATE Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI) (Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
- DC IN Jack
- Quick Start
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- SD Card (installed in the product)
- SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
- Pedal Switch: DP Series
- Expression Pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash Memory (*2)
- Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
*1 When using the KS-18Z and KS-J8, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight
- Width: 1008mm, 39-11/16"
- Depth: 300mm, 11-13/16"
- Height: 101mm, 4"
- Weight: 5.7kg, 12lbs. 10 0z.
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.